Kyle Spencer (1)

Kyle Spencer x reader

Everything was in slow motion

Your vision spun as you tried to find a spot to sit at. You could remember a football player desperately trying to get you to drink. He shoved the red solo cup in your face not once or twice but almost twenty times as he awkwardly kept trying to keep conversation.
You just wanted to find your friend who had somehow convinced you to come to this college party.
You took the cup and drank it,hoping he would leave you alone.
When he didn't but instead got even closer than before,red flags immediately popped up.
You pushed past him now without caring if you were rude or not.
You walked fast at first,calling your friends name and just wanting to go home. But soon your head took a spin like you were on a roller coaster.
You slowed down,feeling sick and suddenly so confused.
You couldn't recognize where you were at because everything was so blurry.
Fear took over your body but you couldn't do anything but let whatever take control.
Your vision darkened as you leaned against a wall in a hallway that was emptier than others.
You were just about to fall on your face when someone caught you.
All you could remember next was a blonde boy with a concerned look on his face. He was saying something but you couldn't make out what and next thing you knew everything was black.
You didn't know how long you were out or what had happened when you woke up in a panic.
You were in a dorm room it looked like. Your clothes were still on and no one else was in bed with you but you still feared for the worse. Because how could you not?
The dorm room door suddenly opened just in time for your wakeup.
You scaredly backed up against the bedroom wall as the boy you remembered from the night before who had caught you walked in.
He had a drink holder with Starbucks in one hand and what looked like muffins in the other.
"Good morning I brought you some breakfast."
You looked at him with confusion as he walked in some more.
"I hope you don't mind I brought you here," he said beginning to explain himself "I was leaving the bathroom and I noticed you were about to fall. I couldn't leave you like that I know how cruel some people are. I just laid you in bed and I slept here at my desk."
Hs pointed towards his desk before plopping down on his spinning office chair.
"T-thank you," you said brushing the hair from out of your face "I'm sorry I never got your name."
The boy smiled. You couldn't ever remember seeing such a sweet smile on someone's face before like the one that was on his.
"Kyle Spencer."
"Well thank you,Kyle Spencer. I don't know what would have happened if it weren't for you."
Kyle grabbed one of the coffees and a muffin before reaching them out towards you.
Your head was still pounding and the thought of eating or drinking made your stomach turn but you didn't want to be rude so you grabbed them,giving him a small smile as a thank you.
"Don't thank me. Any decent human would have done the same thing."
You nodded in response,picking at the muffin he gave you.

"I didn't catch your name though?"
"Oh I'm y/n."
Kyle gave you a soft smile as you spoke
"That's a pretty name."
Your cheeks grew warm with each word he said. You could tell by the way he spoke and the way he smiled that he must have this effect on every soul he came across. He must be popular,especially with females. That sudden thought dropped your smile.
"

I don't want to be rude but i think i should be going," you explained "But thank you again for helping me."
You gave him another smile as you began to get up.
"I can give you a ride home if you want?"
"You've already helped me a lot i don't want to be a bother or anything."
You went to get up,head spinning like crazy as you did so. You stopped in your tracks while tumbling a bit.
"Yeah,I think I'll give you a ride." Kyle said and offered his hand to you. You took it,scared you might trip on your own feet.
You followed him out towards his car. You were glad it wasn't far from his dorm because of how shakey your body felt. Kyle opened the passenger door for you and closed it before getting into the drivers seat. It wasn't the fanciest car or something that a parent would buy but you could tell that he enjoyed it. It was neat on the inside,cleaner than any guys car you've ever known,and he smiled proudly as he turned the engine on and began to drive.
You gave him your address before the two of you got far.
"You take the bus to school every mornin?" Kyle asked looking at you through the corner of his eyes.
"Two actually because i live so far. My job doesn't pay enough to keep the bills up and a car."
Kyle nodded as you spoke
"Well you won't be taking a bus anymore."
"What do you mean?"
You watched Kyle smirk as you asked with confusion
"Well I have a car and nothing better to do in the mornings before class. It works out perfect."
Before you could agree or object,kyle had turned on the radio. A song you've never heard before with catchy lyrics and a happy vibe soon filled the car and so did kyles singing. He sang the lyrics perfectly turning towards you every now and then singing loudly and goofy. You giggled at his silliness. It was so obvious that he was trying to get you to feel better than how miserable you were the night before.
The rest of the car ride was filled with laughter as you watched him try his best to sing and drive. You didn't even realize you all were so close to your home until the car stopped in front of it. You were so eager to go home but now your whole feelings had switched up. Now you were eager to spend some more time with Kyle. But of course the pounding still in your head and the need for a shower was enough to make the situation alright.
"Thank you again," you gave Kyle a smile "you're the sweetest person I've had the pleasure to get to know. I dont know what would have happened without you."
Kyle smiled back as he got out the car. He walked towards your side and opened the door for you to get out.
"Like I said no need to thank me. Im glad to always help." He said with a grin that made you smile. "Ill walk you to your door."
You smiled more as you lead him the way to your front door. You dug in your scattered bag to find your keys before finally getting into your house. You turned towards Kyle before walking in.
"I guess I'll see you around." You spoke as you stood in the doorway.
Kyle nodded in agreement
"Monday morning before class."
You giggled and rolled your eyes as he still insisted to pick you up. It was your turn to nod in agreement before the two of you said your goodbyes. You watched him begin to walk to his car as a idea came to your mind
"Kyle!"
You called out his name and he turned around.
With a smile,you opened your door wider
"Would you like to come in for a drink? It's the least i can do for all your help today amd last night."
Kyle gave you a matching grin as he walked back
"Yeah,I could go for a drink."

-

Hey guys! Im finally updating with all my request im sorry its taken almost two months to write again. Had a bit of un motivation then some personal things. Hope you enjoyed this request I have been going back amd fourth between plots for it for almost two weeks which is why this one doesn't have a title im not too good with writing for Kyle hes just so pure i feel like i dont write his character well enough lol anyway request are still open so dont be scared to ask amd every request that i have so far will be worked on and published from now and so on. Thank you! :)