Countess Elizabeth(1)

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅Elizabeth was a dream stuck in a nightmare

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Elizabeth was a dream stuck in a nightmare.
She was breathtakingly gorgeous but held so many dark secrets.
You met her during your own dark time.

The Hotel Cortez pulled you in with it's twisted nails making you another poor soul trapped.
That was until you met the countess. You hit it off quickly and as the time went on the two of you grew closer and closer.
She treated you differently than she did the others. Always talked to you properly and normal,never with attitude or despise.
Things were hitting off great and you really thought that. So much so that you could feel the blooming of love grow in your heart. Though you kept it to yourself. You enjoyed your friendship too much than to expose those feelings.
You made your way to the room that Elizabeth stayed. You often did this every morning when you woke up and it had been routinely.
Because the two of you had gotten so close you didn't even think about knocking. In fact,you had remembered her always telling you that you were the only person allowed to come in unannounced and without knocking.
When you walked in you noticed the room was incredibly dark. The blinds were shut tight and champagne bottles laid broken on the floor,leaving a mess.
Concerned,you walked in further into the room.
You heard whimpering as you got near the large bed.
Sitting on the floor trembling was Elizabeth.
Massacre ran down her face as she clutched a tissue paper 
"Elizabeth?"
You asked going to reach out to touch her.
She jolted back in suprise and her eyes widened with shock.
"You aren't supposed to see me like this."
Elizabeth quickly began to wipe the tears from off her face,doing nothing but smudging her makeup even more.
She got up from off the ground and turned towards her vanity.
She gripped the counter and her head hung down low.
She looked like a old movie star even in such a mess.
"Elizabeth,'' you said once again "what happened?"
Elizabeth looked up at you through the mirror.
Her face was still saddened and she grabbed a glass that sat on the vanity,drinking whatever was in it.
"I'm fine," she finally said in between sips  "it's nothing to worry about. Just one of those nights."
You raised a brow in confusion. She must have been like this all night if she thinks it's still nighttime.
"No,you're not fine. You can talk to me Liz."
You touched her shoulder and she flinched.
She moved from the vanity and sat down on her silky bed.
She sat there a little bit before looking up at you.
You gave her a smile and it was enough to cause more tears to roll down here cheeks
''you want to know what's really wrong with me?"
She asked whimpering some more
"I love you and it scares the hell out of me."
Your smile dropped in suprise and your heart sped up as she talked some more
"But everyone I love just gets so fucked up and I don't want to do that to you."
She fell backwards on her bed and stared up at the ceiling,tears still rolling down.
"You're the warmest thing that has ever touched my ice cold heart."
S

he sniffed a little and the room hung in silence.
You stood there in suprise but knew you had to say something
"Y-you love me?"
You finally asked
Elizabeth looked over at you and despite the watery eyes still chuckled a bit
"Everything I just said and all you can do is ask if I love you?"
She pushed herself up with her arms so that she was sitting up again
"Of course, I love you. But you can't ever be with me..."
She looked away again but by then you were now sitting next to her.
You grabbed her cold hands which made her look back to you.
"Elizabeth I've loved you the moment I first seen you."
You explained squeezing her hand with love
"I don't care about you hurting me because I know in my heart that together nothing can stop us."
You used your thumb and wiped the little tears that stained her cheeks.
"You really think so?"
She asked sniffing some more.
You smiled at her and rested your palm against her cheek,still running your thumb along her smooth cheek
"I know so."
Without a word, Elizabeth leaned her face close to yours. Her soft lips pressed against yours making you heat up.
It was a deep passionate kiss and you two stuck like that for what seemed like forever until you both pulled away.
She kept her forehead pressed against yours and her eyes were closed.
"I just don't ever want to loose you..." She whispered
"I've never felt like this about anyone and I'm just so scared something will happen."
You kissed her again wanting to reassure her that everything was going to be okay
"Nothing will ever happen as long as we're together."
Her eyes opened and they were bright with joy. She wrapped her arms around your waist and you laid back onto the bed, allowing her to curl up to you.
You held her,feeling the most love and safeness that you had ever felt in your life.
You were happy and the countess was too.