Why So Worried?

Elliott:...I love you...
Joey: I... Are you serious?
Elliott: It seems like a lie to you?
Joey: No! I... I just can't believe you are telling me this... I can't explain it.

Joey's pov:
I had mixed feelings, it's been a long time since nobody said something like that to me, to think that someone... Loves me? It's a roller coaster of emotions.

Elliott: You don't have to explain it, I just... I just wanted to tell you how I feel. Sorry if it sounded rushed or... whatever...Anyways, I wish that ... you...You could stay here with me...all night.

Elliott took my hand and looked at me, the sparkle in his eyes... It makes me fall in love.

Joey: Why can't we?
Elliott: I don't know... I... I feel like i want to be here with you, only us, forever... But... I'm scared.
Joey: You don't have to be scared, this isn't illegal.
Elliott: It isn't, but it feels like...

Elliott looked at me and hugged me

Everything was silent, the only thing I could hear was his breaths on my shoulder... Everything was almost dark, we were alone, sweating, Breathing heavily... Just perfect...
With my hands I took his face and kissed him...Nothing could ruin the moment... Except for one thing.
We immediately parted when we heard a noise in the hallway outside.
Elliott looked at me fearfully.

Joey: Damn, I wonder who's out there at this hour.
Elliott: What time is it? I don't even know.
Joey: I don't know, turn on the light and look at the clock.

Elliott's pov:
I got out of bed to turn on the light, when I saw the clock I was too surprised.

Elliott: IT'S ONE AM!? WHAT?!
Joey: Calm down, lower your voice!
Why are you panicking?
Elliott: You should leave! What if tomorrow we have to film!?

Joey's pov:
The people in the hall were talking, so I turned to the door to try to hear who it was.
After a minute I came to the conclusion that it was not the other girls, so we were out of danger, so I turned to Elliott.

Joey: Why are you dressing?
Elliott: Joey, it's so late!
Joey: relax, it's not that late... And... who told you we were done?

I approached him again, I got closer to his neck, but immediately he pulled me away from him.

Elliott: Please, Put your clothes on too.
Joey: I'd give anything to stay here with you... But i see we can't.

Joey's pov:
I picked up my clothes and started dressing.
I was a little sad, it had been an incredible night but... I wanted to stay with him. I was already finishing dressing, when I felt Elliott come from behind, he took me by the waist and hugged me, resting his chest on my back, I took his hands, I turned on my shoulder and I saw him.

Elliott: Don't forget what i told you.
Joey: That I leave?
Elliott: No... *Laughs* That I love you
Joey: That... how could I forget it *laughs*
Well, I guess it's time to go.

I turned away from him and he took my hands.

Elliott: see you tomorrow?
Joey: Don't doubt it.

Then I let go of his hands, turned around, opened the door, and left Elliott's room.

Elliott's pov:
When Joey closed the door I didn't know how to feel, I felt sad to see him go, but at the same time I knew we couldn't stay together all night...
I went to the window, while I took a breath I felt like a tear fell down my cheek, my heart was sad because my heart wanted to be with him...
So I lay on the bed without stopping thinking about him.
I still can't believe how good he is at touching me... Like no one even did before... He... He's everything i need.
I closed my eyes, they were covered with tears, with joy? sadness? Fear? I don't know, There's many emotions, I cannot describe them all. I fell asleep, just hoping to dream about him...