Another Secret Place

Elliott's pov:
While I was walking I looked at Joey, he was walking in front of me, I was just praying that he did not end up at the bottom, we finally reached the Main stage and I stood behind with the other girls, while Rupaul would break the news of who was at bottom 2 ...
Everything was very tense, today the first girl leaves, I only see Joey, Denali and kahmora standing on the runway, waiting for the news.
Then rupaul starts to speak...

Ladies, I've made my decision.

I just felt like everything collapsed inside of me, I wanted to cry.

Joey's pov:
I was standing there while Rupaul kept talking, I was very scared, I didn't want to go home, I was just panicking, until I heard Rupaul say my name...

Joey Jay... You're save.

Oh my god, I couldn't believe it. Thanks god! I heard that rupaul told me: you can join the other girls, I immediately ran to do it, I was sad because one of the girls would leave, but they had given me another chance.

Elliott's pov:
I'm so happy! Joey will still be in the competition, oh god I was still holding back tears when I saw him coming towards me

Joey: I told you that you weren't going to get rid of me so easily hahahahah
Elliott: it's not moment to Laugh, I'm just so happy that you still here, I would have been destroyed if you were eliminated, Joey, seriously, you are very important to me.

Joey's pov:
I just looked at him while he was talking, I saw his eyes bright and a little wet, I wanted to hug him but I couldn't, so I just took his hand

Joey: Don't cry, everything is fine... Here I am, with you.

We saw the lypsinc, oh hell, kahmora was eliminated, it was a very difficult moment for everyone, but it was also a moment of joy for those of us who were still there, we were finally able to return to the workroom, I was just exhausted, i was done.
The producers had turned off the cameras for a while, we were all walking through the corridors of the set towards the another room, it wasn't the workroom, We were going there later, we were just going to another room to take a break between filming, no one was following or looking at us.
Elliott was coming a little behind me, then I saw out of the corner of my eye how he was walking faster to get closer to me, almost all the girls had already left that corridor, I started to walk slower because I thought that maybe Elliott wanted to approach me to say something, finally the hall was alone, only he and i.

Elliott: Joey! Wait!...
Joey: what's going on?

Elliott took my hand and pulled me close, as if he wanted to take me somewhere.

Joey: Elliott...Where are we going?

Elliott just looked at me and said "shhh".
He was taking me to a place on the set, I didn't know where but it intrigued me...
We finally got to a place and he opened a door, pushed me into the room and closed the door silently.

Joey: I see that you're very good at knowing hidden places...
Elliott: I am? Hahahaha
Joey: Where we are? What do you want?
Elliott: This is where untucked used to be filmed...
Joey: that's interesting...
Elliott: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, I just wanted to do something

Elliott's pov:
So I did it, I hugged him, so tight

Elliott: I needed to hug you, but I couldn't do it in front of others
Joey: Elliott you're so sweet
Elliott: I don't know what I would have done if they had eliminated you, I would probably be devastated, I can only thank the universe because you still here hahahaha

I kept hugging him as he laid his head on my shoulder, it felt so good to be in his arms.
We stopped hugging for a moment to look at each other, he was smiling at me, it felt so magical.
I don't know why I did it, but I couldn't control myself, with my hands I took his face and brought it close to mine, and I kissed him...
He was wearing a very dark gloss and I knew that would leave a stain on my lips, but hell, who the fuck cares. If they had eliminated him right now I wouldn't be kissing him, so I don't regret it.
We were kissing with our eyes closed, he held my waist, I listened to his breathing, it was perfect... I tried to contain myself to not to kiss him so hard, I didn't want to ruin my makeup...
Finally our lips parted, our faces were close, as he hugged me again

Joey's pov:
I don't know what the hell just happened but I got carried away.

Joey: You have something on your lips *Laughs*
Elliott: that's your fault hahahahaha
Joey: If they see my purple gloss on your lips they will know it immediately...
Elliott: And who cares? I'll fix it in a moment, for kissing you it was worth it *Laughs*
Joey: That was amazing, but we should get back to the others, before they suspect
Elliott: hell yeah, Let's get out of here

Elliott's pov:
Joey opened the door and got out first in case someone came. I quickly went to see myself in one of the mirrors that were in that place, damn, all my lips were covered in purple gloss, I took off my gloves and with my hand I wiped the gloss out my lips, My lipstick was nude, so I don't think the difference is much noticeable, at least I hope so.
I left the room and went to the workroom quickly, the other girls were not there, I just went to get my lipstick, I took it, fixed my it and went to where the other girls were.
I entered the room, everyone looked at me immediately

Tina: Where have you been Elliott?

Shit, this gossip bitch again.

Elliott: I went to leave my train in the workroom, it's very heavy

Luckily I had taken my train off before coming back from the workroom, so i used it as an excuse.