二十二

Ay, everyday can be a better day
despite the challenge
All you gotta do is leave it
better than you found it
It's gonna get difficult to stand
but hold your balance
I just say whatever
'cause there is no way around it

- Sunday Best by Surfaces

"One two three smile!" Jaemin said as he held the camera up.

He looked down at the picture and gushed. "Aw, you three look so cute together!" He praised as he looked at Taeyong, Jaehyun and Doyoung standing together.

It was a bright day outside and Jaemin had forced everyone outside to take photos together, with him as the photographer.

Not everyone wanted to be outside, but after a while of threatening, mainly from Renjun, everyone was happily playing around in the large garden.

He showed the picture to the trio and they all smiled. "You're so great at taking photos Jaemin!" Taeyong praised as he stared at the nice photo.

The three were happily smiling under a willow tree, arms wrapped around each other in a loving manner.

"No no no, thank you to my three amazing models! Now! You three can rest because I want to take photos of Ten hyung and Johnny hyung."

The three nodded and walked over to a small pergola where they sat down, looking out at all the other fourteen men.

They were all prancing around, chasing each other and jumping up and down. Laughter and smiles filled the entire area as everyone simply enjoyed themselves amongst the plants and flowers.

"You know," Doyoung said, interrupting the silence as he smiled at the scene.

"We really don't look like the type of people who would kill others. We just look like a large family."

Taeyong nodded. "I'm glad. This job isn't easy, but even people as young as Chenle and Jisung can do it and not be traumatized."

"Yeah. But, they miss out on a lot." Jaehyun said.

"What do you mean?" Doyoung asked as he looked over at the younger.

"You know, like being regular people. I mean right now they just learn here at the mansion, and they don't get to go to actual school."

Taeyong thought for a second. "You're right." He said. "They never get the chance to have a proper education or make friends outside of Neo Tech huh?" He asked, more to himself than actually to his boyfriends.

Doyoung suddenly tilted his head as an idea popped into his head.

"Well, what if they did go to school?" He asked as he looked over to each of his boyfriends.

"Like actually?" Taeyong asked, trying to figure out what the younger meant.

Doyoung nodded. "Yeah. There's a public school not too far from here. The younger ones like Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung could all go there next semester once school starts again."

Jaehyun and Taeyong looked at each other, each deep in thought.

"That's, not a bad idea actually." Taeyong finally said after a while.