Neul tagiseul jaba
Kkwak mulgo neureojyeo
(Gotta bite)
Sasireun gwansimdo eopseo
(You know)
Nega nal mideul ttae
I don't hesitate

- Quiet Down by NCT DREAM

"Guys! We have a bit of a problem!" Yuta yelled through the mansion's intercom system as he waited for others to come down.

"What's wrong Yuta?" Taeyong said as he rushed out of his room, Jaehyun right behind him.

The others came down from the stairs as well and they crowded around the Japanese male as he explained the situation.

"I have a friend at N Culture who is in danger right now. You know, that place that's been on our tail since I joined? I think we can get rid of them if we help him tonight."

The eleven members looked at each other.

"He's also a spy right?" Mark asked. Yuta nodded.

"You haven't seen him in three and a half years. How do you know he hasn't betrayed you?"

Yuta sighed. "Because he's my best friend and I've known him since birth. If he betrays us, I'll get to him before any of you can."

"Can we at least see? Think of this as a way of keeping Neo Tech more secluded and out of danger."

The others looked at each other, and one by one they started agreeing. They all hurried to change and get weapons, and after half an hour they were headed toward the headquarters with a full plan.

Yuta would go in by himself to help Doyoung while Johnny, Lucas and Jeno took care of extra guards.

Mark and Renjun would be in the van and mess with the mobile orders the guards were receiving to mess them up. Jaemin and Jungwoo would stay with them to help with any people suspecting them.

Taeyong and Jaehyun would blend in with the guards and keep an eye on Yuta while Sicheng and Ten distracted the last guards by passing off as drunk idiots.

Yuta walked into the building slowly. He had no idea what to expect, only that it wasn't good.

Once he stepped through the front doors, he alerted the other Neo Tech members through his earpiece.

The moment he stepped onto the second floor where all the main offices were, two men were waiting for him with guns pointed at his chest.

He lifted his hands up and they brought him to his old chief's office.

When he stepped in, he saw Doyoung being threatened with a knife.

"Ah, Yuta! You really came!" Dai said as he stepped towards the Japanese male with a smile. "Knew you wouldn't let us down."

"Doyoung! Aren't you happy to see your best friend?"

Doyoung and Yuta looked at each other, and the elder gave him a small barely noticeable wink.

"Dai," Yuta growled. "Of course. I always knew there was something strange about you. Why the fuck are you doing this?"

Dai chuckled. "Oh Yuta, why not? I'm sure you're familiar with the name, Sicheng?"

Yuta froze as subtly as he could. "What about him?"

Dai clapped his hands together. "So you do know him! That makes my job so much easier, thanks!" He said as he placed a hand on Yuta's shoulder.