21 ~ BLADE

If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice

The stupid alarm clock has been going off for five minutes. Neither Chase or I have made a move to turn it off.

"Chase get it!" I grumble.

"It's on your side," Chase mentions. I reach over with my face still in my pillow for the alarm clock. When I find it I smack my hand over it repeatedly but it still doesn't shut up. I pick it up and whip it at the wall.

"What the fuck is it made out of. Instructable plastic holy fuck," I get up and pick up the alarm clock that's still going off. I smash it on the ground once more. It doesn't go off so I take it and open the window. I throw it out and close back the window turning to Chase who watched everything.

"Lovely morning isn't it," I ask, smiling innocently.

"There's an off button on the side of that," Chase points out. He sits up staring at me.

"Well that would've been helpful 47 seconds ago but it's too late now. What's on today's schedule," I ask.

"Breakfast in a booked conference room. Let's go," Chase jumps out of bed and puts on his shoes.

"Mr. Huxley. A shirt," I remind him, as he walks to the door.

"Toss me one and let's go. I'm hungry," I bend down and pick out a black v-neck from Chase's bag. I throw it to him and put on slides. I follow him outside to the elevator and downstairs to the conference room.

"Morning angels!" I greet everyone as I walk in.

"Why is she happy," Dylan questions confused.

"Well she didn't get dick. That's for sure," Hendrix mutters. Chase smacks the back of his head.

"Nope. I'm happy because my team is going to the beach!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Let's go!" AJ yells putting his hand in the air. I high-five it before walking to the back table. I make myself some coffee before sitting down with everyone.

"Well, be prepared to get a whole lot happier," Shawn says, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because of these," Chase lifts a huge box and places it on the table. "Catch," he throws me a bag out of the box. I open it up noticing a black pair of sweatpants, crewneck, hoodie, sweatshorts, zip up hoodie and a couple cropped shirts and a few uncropped. But what I notice specifically is a small logo in writing. Killer Kings.

"Killer Kings?" I question.

"That's our team name. Why should it only address me when we are a team," Chase shrugs.

"I like it. But for the record it's Killer Queen to you guys," I make clear.

"That's not even the best part," Alex says. "Turn it around," he adds.

I do it and see words spread across one of the shirts in white. It spells out BLADE in bold capital letters.

"No way! Don't tell me," I run my fingers across the lettering.

"That's your nickname," Dylan confirms.

"When you left training yesterday for a smoothie. We all decided on a name for you," Hendrix explains.

"Yeah we had lots of time since it took you 30 minutes to get a smoothie," Tristan adds.

"I love you guys all so fucking much. That's the only time you're going to hear it too so don't test me," I threaten taking out my knife and waving it around.