11 - 360° + 180°

When something goes wrong in life
Just yell "Plot Twist!" And move on

"Who's hoodie is that?" Chase asks. I stare at Dylan's huge dark green hoodie. My shorts under are barely visible due to how much bigger Dylan is.

"A friend's," I simply say walking past him. I walk into the dining room and sit down with everyone else.

"Hendrix, get the glass out of your ass," I ask, biting back a laugh. He had to see the nurse after last night. For the glass he sat on and the pieces in his hand.

"Don't remind me. At least the nurse was hot," Hendrix winks. The group laughs as Leo and Antonio bring in fruit salads and waffles. We all dig in and grab food before sitting back down.

"Alright the security cameras have picked something up last night," Alex passes around a collective of photos. When I receive it my breath hitches.

"I thought he was dead," AJ says.

"We left him to bleed out," Hendrix adds.

"Obviously he didn't fucking bleed out is Sanders is still alive!" I shout. "Sorry my bad," I apologize, calming down. I take a sip of my orange juice.

"It doesn't matter how or why he's alive. Now we have another problem we need to deal with," Chase says and we nod.

"So what do we do?" I ask.

•••

"I'll do it!" I volunteer.

"No. Sit," Chase pulls my arm back causing me to flop back down on the couch next to him.

"Come on, I'm the only chance you got," I remind them.

"AJ," Hendrix muffles through a mouthful of food. I laugh receiving a challenging look from the boys.

"I'm serious. AJ no offence but he's a fighter not a driver," I grab a few grapes off the coffee table and eat them.

"She's right. I'm not driving either way H," AJ says.

"Alex," Hendrix points over to Alex.

"Totaled the last car he was in," Antonio speaks up.

"Chase," Hendrix suggests.

"Is busy," I remark.

"How do you know that?" Chase asks, turning his head sideways to face me.

"I checked your schedule," I say quickly before turning back to Hendrix. "Pleaseee," I beg.

"If Chase is fine with it," Hendrix shrugs. I turn to Chase and press the palm of my hands together.

"Come on Chase Face," I stick out my bottom lip.

"Hendrix is going with you and you have to stop calling me that ridiculous nickname," he says.

"Agree to disagree. Let's go boys," I jump up and grab my coat quickly. "Have fun with your dad Chase-Face!" I shout before leaving the penthouse.

•••

"We are here," Alex announces, parking the car. We all get out and I laugh noticing Hendrix is still limping a little. I quickly ran back over to the car leaving the boys behind realizing I forgot my candy.

"Look who decided to show up," a tall man walks over to us. Towering over me.

"Excuse me," I question.

"What don't remember me? What about this," he bends down and points to his shoulder. Visible due to his muscle tee. Suddenly the memories start to flow back to mind.