Chapter Thirteen

I was sitting next to the queen in her thrown,she hasn't told me her name yet.Can I ask you something,what is your name?."My name,it is Rosalinda,"she said.Also why do you want me here so badly."Your a curious person aren't you,"she said."I want you here because there's another queen out there that wants to hurt you and I will protect you from her,"she explained.Could I believe her,I didn't know if I should.I just came to this place I don't want to trust anyone yet.I got up and wondered around the place for a bit.I was looking through the hall when I spotted a staircase going down.I crept down them slowly and stopped at the bottom.I seen that it was a dungeon with two cells on each side and a cell at the end.I walked straight ahead,all of them were empty except for the last one.I walked up to the cell bars and peeked through.I seen a dark shadow in the corner, it turned around and stared at me.Hello who are you I asked."Ive never seen you before, who are you" he asked.Im Rita,the queen is keeping me here."You need to run away from here as soon as possible"he said while standing up.Woah, what."Huh, you shouldn't be here its to dangerous since your the one,"he said.You mean Rosalinda is lying to me, wait why should I trust you."You should trust me because Im going to save your life,"he stated."The first thing you should do is get me out of here before someone sees us."Ok I'm going to trust you.I really don't think I should but it seems like I need help him for some reason.