Chapter Nine

Jake said he was going first of course,so I just sat here and waited for him to come out.How long is he going to be,its been like ten minutes already.He finally came out and told me to come and it's safe.His face looked shocked like he had seen something amazing.I walked through the wall and it was like taking a portal.We had entered a magical fantasy land just like that.Theres waterfalls everywhere,flowers,huge trees,meadows,and a big castle far in the background.It was amazing.I felt tears running down my face of how beautiful it looked.How is any of this possible,it can't be real."Well we are both seeing it so I think it is"Jake said.Should we look around for anything."We should camp and look around tomarrow.We need to find a safe cave or something."We started toward the forest we saw to find shelter.It took a while but we came upon a cave that was big enough for us.This will have to do for tonight Jake.I lit the candles we had taken from the treehouse and I made the bed.Jake had made us a snack while I did that.We sat and talked for about an hour or two before Jake passed out.I was really tired but so interested in this world that I didn't notice that I was wondering off away from camp and away from Jake.