Chapter Six

We were shocked and frightened at what we saw.It couldn't be real it can't be real.I was frozen, Jake had noticed so he made a move.He picked up a huge rock a threw it at the beast.It didn't turn around it just flew away and vanished in mid air.We both stood thinking for a moment then remembered the person in the tree and we started toward the tree.I looked up into the leaves and branches and to my surprise I saw nothing at all.Theres nothing."What,thats not right we both heard and seen the person in there.It can't just disappear like that."Really,did you not just see that creature that just vanished.I think it's possible for things to just disappear."Its getting late now,we better find a safe place to stay."I know the perfect place Jake.We walked for about ten minutes, we kept watching though.Finally arriving, I realize it's still here the little treehouse that I found the last time I went here."Wow, that's random,a treehouse in the middle of nowhere."Oh shut up at least it's a place to stay.We both laughed and started to climb the steps.There were a few candles and matches left from last time I brought them here,so we lit them for light.Jake got out the food and started to make us some sandwiches and I began putting the blankets down.It was getting colder tonight,it was a full moon so that made it colder.He handed me a sandwich and a water bottle and we started eating."Can I tell you something Rita?"Of course you can.I-I...He kept hesitating and so I said come on already spit out."I feel so happy and comfortable around,so I'll just tell you it,I love you Rita.Your the first person that has ever made me feel this way."I had tears going down my face when he said that.I love you too Jake,and we started leaning in toward each other and BAM!He was a good kisser,I didn't know he had that in him.After that we cuddled up for the night to stay warm and we were asleep before we knew it.