Chapter Sixteen

Blazers pov
It was still about forty minutes till we got to the castle and its too dark to walk any farther. "Lets rest before we get hurt out here, we'll continue tomorrow" I said. "Finally" Rita said as she fell to the ground. I really wish we could make it, I know he's still out roaming this forest. Rosalinda ordered him to kill anyone who passes in this forest. I look over at Rita and notice that she had quickly fell asleep. I guess I'll stay up and guard both of us. I take out my hand and hold it in front of me. All she said to do is to believe I can. I close my eyes and began to chant I believe in my head. I suddenly see a blue light through my eyelids. I open my eyes and was about to cry of excitement. I did it, I DID IT. I finally found my power. A blue ball of fire was levitating above my hand. Thanks mom I knew you would help, and all I had to do is believe.

Rita's pov
As soon as I sat down I fell right asleep. I was just so exhausted and needed this sleep. I suddenly wake up and was looking all around me. I was still in the forest but I didn't see Blazer. He had to of abandoned me. I hear a dark and cracky voice from behind me in the darkness of the forest. "So you're the one," he said. I turn around and see this guy in black ripped up jeans and a black cloak. His eyes were almost like cats and were a bright green. "What do you mean am I the one" I asked. "I mean you're the one who has to slay the dragon" he said smiling. "I don't know I mean I think I have to slay Rosalinda to save the land" I said confused. "They are all lying to you, you must find me," he turned and vanished into the darkness. I see a flash of light and wake up. It was all a dream but yet it felt like it wasn't. I see Blazer asleep beside me so much for being protected. I feel like I should find that guy, he was so convincing. I got up and ran through the woods as fast as I could. I will find him and know the truth of this place.