~♡[Epilogue]♡~

~5 years later~

Things have definetly changed since high school, but in a good way. After high school, Adrien took over the Agreste company. You'd think he'd hate it, but truth be told he didn't because things have definitely change since he became in charge. He was actually nice to everyone who worked there unlike his father, especially to the top fashion designer there, his lovely wife Marinette Agreste. That's right they both got married and work together, they made the Agreste company to what it is now. And they were the most famous power couple in Paris. Marinette was currently 4 months pregnant with a baby girl that they planed on naming Emma.

The Agreste couples' friends are doing just as amazing. Alya is a well known blogger/reporter and her husband Nino is a very well known DJ. They got married 2 years before Adrienette. And Alya has just had her daughter Joadie 2 months ago.

Chloe and her fiancee Luka were traveling around the world on Luka's tour bus. His fangirls were a bit jealous but Chloe didn't care since she's been with him even before his rise to fame. So those fangirls could piss off because she was not going to let them get the best of her. And come on it's Chloe,  of course she wouldn't care.

Sabrina moved to New York to be with her boyfriend. Her long distance relationship was fine but she just wanted to be with him so she decided to go live with him. Her and her boyfriend would visit from time to time, especially when Chloe and Luka would come back home from tours. So they could all catch up on life. They all made sure to keep in touch, like for example they all showed showed up for Nalya's and Adrienette's wedding and special things like that.

~Marinette's pov~

"Chaton, I'm going to the doctors for my ultrasound now!" I yelled to my husband and tried to leave ASAP. Ever since I've gotten the news that I was pregnant he won't let me drive, lift heavy things, etc. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate it but I'm Ladybug and I'm used to doing things much worse than that. "Trying to escape Mr. Overprotective again?" Tikki asked as I was walking downstairs. "Bingo." I answered. Then I felt some arms wrap around my waist. "You're not going to drive, m'lady." He said. "Damn it." I mumbled. I turn around to find him all ready to take me there. "Come on princess, we don't want to be late like how you used to be all time back in school." He said smirking as he took the car keys away from my hand. Then I heard Plagg and Tikki giggle. I was about to protest but he grabbed my hand and left. "Adrien, I can do it on my own!" I whined. "Nope. I made a promise to your parents and to myself that I would protect you no matter what. And especially now that you're having our baby." He said. What he said made my heart melt. "Aww, silly kitty. Fine I'll listen." I said. "Great now let's go and see our baby in her mommy's belly." He said as he leaned down to my stomach and peppered kisses on it as I giggled.

              ____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this book series! And I hope the ending is acceptable😅. I also spent an all nighter because I couldn't sleep😂. Also I might come out with a "Miraculous One-Shots" book series because different ideas always pop in my stupid head. So if that's something you guys are interested in, then stay on the look out for that! But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this book series and thank you for those who made it out of their way to read it, bye guys!