Chapter 3- Kyle, The New Kid

~Marinette's pov~

I woke up early again which I was proud of. I went towards the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. After I finished I went to my closet and chose an outfit and changed. And I only brushed my hair and let it down.

I grabbed my bag and opened it so Tikki could go in it, after she did I left my room

I grabbed my bag and opened it so Tikki could go in it, after she did I left my room. I went downstairs to eat breakfast I saw that Kyle was already there.

After finishing breakfast, Kyle and said our goodbyes to my parents and went off to school. "So are you nervous of your first day of school?" I asked him to cut off the silence. "Yeah actually." He replied. "Well you don't have to worry since you got my class and everyone gets along there." I said while smiling trying to make him feel relaxed. He nodded. "We're here." I said as we arrived. I walked Kyle down to the principles office. After dropping him off I made my way to class.

When I got there I went to go sit down but Alya and Nino weren't there, it was just Adrien. "Hey Mari!" Adrien greeted me while smiling. "H-hey Adrien!" I responded. Dang it I stuttered! "Do you know where Alya and Nino are?" I asked him. He shook his head. Then we started to chat. A while later Alya and Nino walked in and sat down. "Why are you two late?" I asked them. "It was Nino's fault!" Alya said as she glared at Nino. But he got saved whenever Ms. Bustier walked in.

~Third pov~

"Good morning everyone!" Ms. Bustier said. And continued by saying "I'm sure you have heard that we have a new student." And then Kyle walked in. "This is Kyle Milton. Kyle please introduce yourself." She said. "Hello everyone I just got here yesterday and I can't wait to meet you all." He said to the class. "Thank you. You may go sit down at the back with Nathaniel." She told him. He went towards the back to sit down. Meanwhile Adrien was internally rolling his eyes. Ms. Bustier carried on with the lesson.

~Lunch time~

It was lunch time and Marinette and her friends (Alya, Nino, Adrien, Chloe, Sabrina, and Luka) were trying to find a nice place to eat. Then Alya noticed Kyle trying to find somewhere to eat too. "Hey look it's Kyle! Mari you should ask him if he wants to join us for lunch!" Alya suggested. "Okay I'll be back." Marinette said and walked towards Kyle. "Hey Kyle! My friends and I were wondering if you wanted to join us for lunch?" She asked Kyle. "Sure why not. I'd rather eat with you guys than alone." He said with a smile. Marinette smiled back. "Okay come on let's go!" She said cheerfully. They walked back towards everyone else. And Adrien could see them smile at each other and started to get real jealous.

While eating they were all laughing even the jealous Adrien Agreste but mostly because Marinette was sitting next to him and not Kyle, Kyle was sitting in between Nino and Sabrina. Then Adrien and Marinette started a conversation of their own. And soon enough everyone started teasing them. Meanwhile Kyle didn't know why.

~After school~

Marinette, Kyle, and Alya went to Marinette's house. Meanwhile Chloe and Sabrina went to the hotel. And Adrien, Nino, and Luka went to the park. When the boys got to the park they started walking around and chat. "So you and Mari?" Nino said wiggling his eyebrows at Adrien. "What about me and Mari?" Adrien asked acting oblivious but he knew exactly what Nino meant. "Oh come on Adrien it's so obvious you like her. Am I right Nino?" Luka said. "Yeah!" Nino exclaimed. "I don't know what you guys are talking about." Adrien said. (Adrienette shippers getting ready to fight goldilocks😂) "Oh yeah if you don't admit it me and Nino will help Kyle get close with Mari." Luka said. "Wait Kyle likes her!?" Adrien exclaimed. "Well by the way he looks at her I'm guessing yes." Luka told him. "But anyways we could help you but it seems like you don't like her so we'll help Kyle instead." Luka said smirking. "Okay fine I like her." Adrien finally admitted.
"So when are you going to ask her out?" Nino teased but what Adrien responded shock both him and Luka. "Soon." Adrien responded. Let's just say Nino and Luka started fanboying (lol that's not a word at least I don't think so).

~Patrolling hour~

Ladybug and Chat Noir met each other and started to patrol. And after a while they went back to the Eiffel Tower to talk, relax, and enjoy the view. "So, how have things been for you m'lady?" Chat asked Ladybug. "They've been good actually. What about you?" She said. "Pretty good on my end too." He replied. "That's nice to hear." She said happy knowing her partner is doing well. "So I've been thinking..." Chat said turning his attention from the view to Ladybug. "What is it?" She asked while turning her attention to Chat. "Well you know ever since we've defeated Hawkmoth we haven't been in great danger. And I've always wondered who I've been protecting Paris with." He said nervously. "I've actually been wondering the same thing for a while now." She responded slowly. "Really?" Chat asked in disbelief. "Yeah. So umm do want to.. umm reveal our identities?" She asked nervously and hesitant. "Sure! I mean if you're ready. Are you?" Chat said and asked. She simply nodded in response. "Okay so when should we do it?" He asked her. "Maybe on a Friday? I'll have to check my calender and then I'll let you know." She told him. "Okay!" He said on excitement.

~Marinette's pov~

It was Saturday morning and I woke up at 9am. I started to get ready to help out in the bakery with Kyle since my parents had to go and make delivery's. When went down stairs Kyle was already there waiting for me. "Good morning Kyle." I greeted him. "Good morning Mari. Is it okay if I call you that? I heard you friends call you that." He said. "Well only my friends call me that and I'm pretty sure we're friends now so sure." I said while giggling. And he smiled in return. "Okay so since you don't have much experience with baking how about you'll take over the cash register and I'll take over the kitchen. Sounds good?" I told him. "Sure thing boss!" He said in a goofy tone. We both laughed. After I taught him how to work the register we both put on some aprons. And I went to the bakery to make some pastries, then when I finished we opened up for business. Even though it took a while people slowly started to come in and purchase some pastries. Even some of our classmates like Juleka, Rose, Mylene, and Ivan.

A few hours later, by this time it was already 3pm and my parents finally came back. "Hey kiddos we're back!" My dad said as they walked in. "Hi mama, papa!" I said. "Hello Sabine and Tom!" Said Kyle. "Hey you two! So how was business?" My mom asked. "It was pretty good." I told her. "Well that's nice to hear." She responded. And then Alya walked in "Hey everyone!" She greeted us. "Hey Alya, what are you doing here?" I asked her. "Well I was wondering if you and Kyle would like to join Nino, Adrien, and I to the carnival." She told us. "Umm well I'm not sure if my parents still need help with the bakery." I said unsure. "Oh don't worry sweetheart, you and Kyle can go hangout with your friends." My mom told us. "Really thanks mom! Hold on Alya let me get ready!" I said as I went to my room and get ready and so did Kyle. After I got ready I went downstairs with Alya and waited for Kyle. He finally came back and we said goodbye to my parents and left.

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't worry next chapter there will be drama is what I guess you could call it and we'll all see Adrien get jealous. We'll also witness some Adrienette moments😉. Please comment for ideas on the drama. But anyways cya in the next. chapter, bye guys!