Chapter 19- Going Public

~Marinette's pov~

It was already Sunday and spring break was going to be over at midnight. Adrien and I decided to come up with a plan since we knew that when we told our friends we're dating they'd be asking questions left and right. So our plan was that on our last date during spring break which would be Friday, Adrien asked me to be his girlfriend and we wanted to surprise them when we would go back to school on Monday. And that way they wouldn't be suspicious or anything.

~Time skip to the morning~

I had breakfast and headed out the door towards school excited that today was the day Adrien and I revealed our relationship. When I got there the girls were waiting for me already. We made our way to class talking about things we did on spring break when we didn't hangout with each other. We entered the class and took our places. And not long after Ms. Bustier walked in to get class started.

~At lunch~

Adrien and I were making our way to our friends to eat lunch with them. "I'm so glad Kyle is leaving tomorrow morning." He said. "Oh really, and why's that?" I asked. "So he won't have to bother my princess anymore." He answered. I giggled. We finally met our friends who were already starting to eat. We sat down with them at the table. "Hey, Mari and I have some news to tell you guys." Adrien spoke up getting everyone's attention. "We're officially dating." He said as he looked at me with a lovesick smile. The same lovesick smile Plagg hates, but that I love. They started to say things like "No way!"
"Congrats!" "Finally!" And a lot of squeals from the girls. And of course they wanted all the details. Good thing we had a plan because oh how we're bad at lying.

When school was over we decided to go to my house and tell my parents the big news. We made it and went inside. "Hi mama and papa! We have since news to tell you!" I said. "What is it dear?" My mom asked. "We just wanted to say that we're officially dating!" I exclaimed. "Oh that's wonderful dear!" She said cheerfully. My dad, to my surprise hugged Adrien and congratulated us. "This calls for a celebration! How about Adrien stays for dinner? We'll make tons of pastries! Whatever your heart desires!" She exclaimed. "Sounds good! Meanwhile we'll be in my room doing homework." I said as I took Adrien to my room with me. "Well that went better than I thought." He said. I giggled as I was thinking the same thing.

We all had dinner together, well almost all of us. Kyle had to pack his things as his plane left early in the morning. Which I was glad about because things would've been awkward between him and Adrien, especially since we're dating now. When we finished Adrien had to go home since we have school tomorrow. But of course I wasn't going to let him leave without me seeing him out.

"Bye m'lady, I'll see you tomorrow." He said. "Bye kitty." I said as I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm so glad your parents accepted me." He said in relief. "Well they see you as a really great guy. Which I definitely see where they're coming from." I replied. "Well then I guess they taught you on how to have great taste in people." He said showing his Chat Noir side show which was cute. "Hmm, debatable." I shot back. "Princess, hurtful words!" He said being dramatic. "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow, love you." I said. "Love you more." He said. Then leaned in for a kiss, which I gladly gave him. "I'm so lucky" she thought. Meanwhile Adrien was thinking: Yep, I'm definitely not letting her go.

                 _________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! This is technically the last chapter, but the actual final chapter is the Epilogue. So yeah, I can't sleep which is why I'm posting the last chapters already. And if I do post another chapter after the Epilogue then it's probably an A/N. But anyways cya in the next and final chapter, bye guys!