Chapter 11- Kyle Fails At Revenge

~Kyle's pov~

I was so upset about Adrien being so close to winning. And I can't let that happen. Marinette belongs to me, and when she becomes mine I'll make sure to rub it in Adrien's stupid model face. I just need to think of a way to make Marinette stop liking him, no even better, to make her hate him. Then it hit me. The video I recorded of the conversation I had with Adrien. I knew I recorded it for something. All I need to do is edit it to make him look bad and then Marinette will hate him. I'm a genius!

~Third pov~

Both Marinette and Adrien were thinking about their date the entire weekend. The blunette's kwami was so happy for her owner and she's was even fangirling when she was by herself. On the other hand the blonde's kwami wasn't as supportive and just wanted his owner to shut up. And of course his owner wasn't shocked whatsoever. But the black kwami didn't care.

~Marinette's pov~

It was Monday and I had to get ready for school. I did my usual routine I got ready, went downstairs to eat, and then left for school with Kyle. I was excited yet nervous for many reasons like Adrien and the girls. "Hey Mari can we talk after class, by the lockers?" Kyle asked me. "Sure." I answered. We went to class and not long after so did Ms. Bustier so we got started with class.

~Time skip~
~Adrien's pov~

I saw Marinette and Kyle go to the lockers so I followed them because I didn't trust Kyle. "So what did you want to tell me?" I heard Marinette ask. "Well I just thought that you should know that Adrien says that your just an object." He said. WHAT!? I didn't think Kyle could get any worse and yet he just did! What a liar! I felt my face burn with anger and I started to clinch my fists. "W-what?" Marinette asked in disbelief. Oh no please don't believe him princess! "It's true, I even have proof." He said as he pulled out his phone. He played the video that happened to be about our conversation we had in the bathroom. But I could tell it was edited, because none of the things that "I said" in the video were the things I actually said. "You see Marinette, he doesn't care about you. He only thinks you're an object." He told her. I couldn't take it anymore, the more he lied the more angrier I got. "Don't believe him Marinette!" I yelled running out of my hiding place. I pulled her away and got in front of Kyle trying to protect her. "You followed us!?" He asked angry. "Yeah, because I knew you couldn't be trusted!" I yelled at him. "Both of you stop!" Marinette yelled. We turned our attention to her. "What's going on!?" She asked. We tried to explain but we ended up just yelling at the same time and even I didn't understand. "Stop! Adrien you tell me what's going on." She demanded. "What! Why him!?" Kyle asked. "Because I've known him longer, he never lies about things like this, and I trust him more. As to where I hardly know you." She explained. "Okay so he is one who says you belong to him and that this is a "competition" and that he'll win you over. And I said that you're not an object nor a reward. Oh and that video is edited." I explained. "Where's your proof?" Kyle asked. "Right here. I recorded the bathroom insedient just in case something like this happened." I said taking out my phone and played the video. "Looks like I got my answer. Come on Adrien let's go or else we'll be late for our next class." She said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to class.

~Marinette's pov~

Kyle kept on trying to talk to me and "apologize" but didn't want to hear it. After the whole Lie-la insedient I didn't want to forgive people that easy. Or maybe it was because he was a liar like Lie-la, who I despised. But whatever the reason was for me being harsh and not wanting to listen I tried to not pay attetion to it. And because of that Adrien offered to walk me home, which I obviously said yes. We were joking and even holding hands.

When I got home I went to my room got comfy and did my homework. After I was done with that I flopped on my bed. "Are you okay Marinette?" Tikki asked me concerned. "Yeah, but do you think I'm going a bit too harsh on Kyle?" I asked. "Listen, remember when I told you that I had a bad feeling about Lie-la?" She asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Well that's how I feel about Kyle. He lies to get what he wants, no matter who he hurts." She explained. "You're right. Besides I have to stop forgiving people easily." I said. "Exactly." She told me.

~Tikki's pov~

I didn't want Marinette to forgive Kyle now that she's seen his true colors. I don't want to be mean but she's been hurt enough by people like him and Lie-la. And also he's getting in between my ship and I don't like it, not one bit. Besides Marinette and Adrien have come way too far for them to start drifting apart.

                     ____________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the drama. I didn't even plan on making it with drama, no seriously I made it up along the way (like all the others😂). I hope I you guys on the edge of your seats. Anyways cya in the next chapter, bye guys!