Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME
AGE: 19 YEARS OLD
HEIGHT: 6FT
HAIR COLOR: BROWN
EYE COLOR: LIGHT GREEN
POWER SKILLS: UNLEASHING HAMON BY USING BRUTE FORCE TO FIGHT
STAND NAME: GLACIUS

(YN): YOUR NAMEAGE: 19 YEARS OLDHEIGHT: 6FTHAIR COLOR: BROWNEYE COLOR: LIGHT GREENPOWER SKILLS: UNLEASHING HAMON BY USING BRUTE FORCE TO FIGHTSTAND NAME: GLACIUS

-PROLOGUE-

Giorna Giovanna, an 18 year old female teenager, who live in the beautiful south city of Italy, Naples. Giorna was the daughter of DIO, in terms, Dio Brando, and yet....had a rough childhood, knowing that when she was a child, her mother, the woman DIO met, had never cared about her, only herself, and knowing she married an Italian man, considering him as her step father, and when her mother isn't around the house, her step father would be abusive to Giorna and beat her up for no reason...and also, bullies would tease her as well...her life was beginning to upset her and corrupt her...until everything change, when she met and saved a fellow mafioso, once she helped him, suddenly, the mafioso told her that he will not forget the day she saved him. And as of that, the beatings from Giorna's step father were no more, and the bullies were now being friends with her as well. But until one day...she found out the mafioso killed a man, because the man was a drug peddler, knowing children and women bought drugs off from him...so he took him out for that. And so, in a bizarre twisted fate, it was this lawbreaker, this mafioso, who guided Giorna's soul towards righteousness and virtue. In a city replete with corrupt politicians and unscrupulous police officers, Giorna Giovanna found a reason to live longer, and a dream, knowing she has no aspirations to become a top CDA soccer player, she was to become a primo mafioso. But before even achieving her dream of becoming a mafioso, she suddenly met an unlikely traveler, who has come to the city of Naples, from Morioh Japan...and then after meeting the traveler...Giorna has also met...a mobster too. So what happens next??? Find out!!!