(033.) THE DEFENDER & THE PARTNER

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ THE DEFENDER & THE PARTNER. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

TW:// FAT SHAMING
( p.s. this was very hard
to write and i hope you all
know and keep in mind that
whatever shape you are, you
are beautiful 💕 )

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You're shaking."

"Yeah, I hate coming to parties."

Angelica and Dream were in the car, watching as a large venue was lighting up with different colors. They were dressed up with Dream in an all black suit while Angelica was wearing a mid-thigh red satin dress that made her actually feel... hot.

"How about we wait a couple of minutes, 5, maybe?" Dream suggested. "We'll calm down a little and we'll go in. Maybe I get to give your parents a piece of my mind."

Angelica looked at Dream. "What?"

"Alright, countdown starting...now," Dream ignored her, closing his eyes. Angelica couldn't help but close her eyes, too, hearing the loud music playing. "You have nothing to worry about by the way. You look fine."

"Thank you," Angelica mumbled before slowly breathing and out, trying to calm down.

When 5 minutes was up, Dream turned to look at her. "You're good now?"

"No," Angelica snorted. "Fuck it. Let's go before I make you drive off or make you hit me with your car so I can have an excuse not to go."

Dream chuckled and got out, locking the car before stuffing his keys in his pockets. Angelica groaned as she stepped out, lifting one foot and then another to try to soothe the ache in her heels from the heels she was wearing. Dream made her wear the heels since he bought them and tried to stop her from wearing the converse she always wore, having said, "You're not going to wear those shoes like those characters from Disney movies who basically say they're not like other girls."

"Hold onto my hand, brat," Dream snorted after watching her struggle to walk, sticking out his hand. Angelica grabbed it and held onto it like her life depended on it, immediately placing her other hand on his bicep for extra help.

"Let's go slow because these heels are killing me."

"Angelica, the car is like 2 feet away," Dream teased her. "We've barely walked."

"I haven't worn heels since my quince," Angelica whined, continuing to hear laughter escape Dream's lips. "I just want to sit."

Quickly hurrying to the party, everyone turned to look at the two as they appeared. They really looked so good and immediately, Angelica's aunts hurried to her mom who was also staring at her in shock. Rose smirked, loving the reaction from everyone, and headed towards the two.