(031.) THEIR LOVELY NICKNAMES

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ THEIR LOVELY NICKNAMES. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hi, guys. Welcome! I have Dream muted and yes, surprisingly, we're streaming together. I asked the others but George is sleeping, Sapnap said he was editing a video, Bad said he was eating dinner and will probably join later, Quackity said he has to finish some work, and Karl said he had to film some videos so... It's just me and Dream."

| twitchuser: my favorite faceless people 😩
| twitchuser; I love you Dream can F off 🥰
| twitchuser: we love you!

"Dream," Angelica called out, dragging his name as she ate the strawberry shortcake he had given her before she started streaming. "Dream."

"I'm here, I'm here," he spoke. "What are we doing today?"

"I want to build a house on the Dream SMP," Angelica answered, her Minecraft character staring at Dream's who kept moving around. "You know, it's really funny that the person who owns this server doesn't have his own house in this server."

"Shut up," Dream chuckled, knowing that her teasing was just getting started. "Go build your house."

"I'm going don't rush me," Angelica scoffed. "But, we are going to have a chill stream today. Chat, you have two of the most calming people out of the Dream Team."

"You're not calm," Dream argued.

"I take my statement back," Angelica hummed. "I'm the only member who is very calm. Dream is obnoxious."

"No I'm not!"

"I always feel like I'm their mother when I'm in their streams," Angelica ignored Dream. "I have to stop them from saying something," she coughed out Dream's name, "that will cause the antis to have a good, good day spreading false shit."

"Okay, I'll give you that," Dream started.

"And I have to stop Sapnap from saying words that will get him banned from Twitch," Angelica snorted. "For George, I'm the one who wakes him up to remind him he has to record or that we have to record."

"We have all tried," Dream started to chuckle, "but he gets very grumpy when we have to wake him up. So, since he can never get mad at Angelica, we make her wake him up."

"I'm George's favorite," Angelica smiled, playfully rolling her eyes when Dream scoffed. "Oh, Dream, I forgot to mention but I read Heatwaves."