Part 12

TW: blood, death, gore)) u know, all the good stuff :D)) but fr, protect yourself if you have problems with these ;)) alr LOVE Y'ALL) 

The security camera red lights flashed as Niki and Ranboo walked down the hallway, towards SCP-8408's room. Niki fixed her hair and saw Ranboo quietly readjust his crown. Her eyes slid over to his arm, where the taser was resting. She was glad Wil didn't ask her about the controller. He must have assumed she just had it. Like I thought would happen.

"Why did Dr. Soot ask if I said curses or not?" She heard Ranboo ask.

Niki craned her neck to see Ranboo looking at her, his ears bouncing up and down as they walked. "It's because- uh, well SCP-8408 just. . . doesn't like them." Enough that it will literally kill the thing who said it.

"Oh." Ranboo looked back in front of him. "Why not?"

"We still don't know."

"Oh," Ranboo said again.

As they walked through multiple other hallways, staff personnel came and went, but they started thinning down as Niki and Ranboo came nearer to the cell. Probably cause most of them swear.

Niki saw the sign pointing towards the cell, with another sign hanging below it. "No swears or curses beyond this point."  There was a red line marked on the floor, which indicated 300 feet, the range of the SCP where he could come and attack. Niki calmly walked over the line but heard Ranboo pause, and she stopped, turning around. He was looking at the red line.

"What does the line mean?" He asked.

Niki paused. "Nothing. It's something for the janitors."

Ranboo hesitantly stepped over it, waited, and when nothing happened, he relaxed and continued walking. Niki sighed.

-w-

Ranboo had really thought that stepping over the line was going to do something, but he was surprised when nothing happened. So Niki wasn't lying to me again. Good.

He had gotten somewhat used to not being able to use his tail to balance, even though, occasionally, he still tripped over nothing. Niki beside him seemed relaxed and he was glad she didn't have the controller. One, for Ranboo's sake, he didn't want to get tazed (AN: autocorrect be like "taxed" LOL). And two, for Niki's sake, so she didn't have to worry about tasing him. The taser still felt unfamiliar on his arm, but Ranboo knew over time, like the Foundation, he would get used to it.

Niki finally stopped at a metal door labeled: SCP-8408. She took out a card and swiped it in front of a box next to the door. A green light flashed and she opened the door. Ranboo came in behind her, looking around the white room. It was the same as his room but there was a single bed in the corner.

Sitting on the bed was a humanoid figure with black skin. It wore a black hoodie, black pants, and a checkered black and red bandana. When it looked up at Niki and Ranboo, it had pure, white, glowing eyes and a white mouth with fangs. It also had horns coming out of its head. A yellow halo floated above its horns.

Ranboo froze in his spot at the door, waiting for Niki to come in behind him. She came in, closing the door behind her. She waved at the SCP, who stood up. It was taller than Ranboo and for the first time, Ranboo felt like he was shrunken down. Ranboo saw a pointy tail coming from the SCP, which was also black and long. The SCP waved back at Niki, then at Ranboo, who hesitantly waved. Niki grabbed Ranboo's hand and dragged him closer to the SCP.

"Ranboo, this is SCP-8408. But just call him Bad. Bad, this is Ranboo, one of the newer SCPs." Niki introduced them.

"So, your name is 'Bad'?" Ranboo asked.