Part 9

(A/N: this is a bit of a long one :DD)    TW - Panic Attack I think (idk man ;w;)

A few months had passed since Ranboo had first arrived at the Foundation, and now it wasn't as bad. He had started getting the strawberries he had been requesting. Niki had gotten him out of the jacket, (which Ranboo had found out was called a "straightjacket"), by showing Dr. Soot Ranboo's good behavior. And he was even allowed to be free of his containment cell, with a staff member near him of course. He still had the ball on his tail, but the weight of it had decreased slightly. Ranboo was still considered an 'SCP' but Niki still took him around the facility.

Today, though, Niki had to work somewhere else and Ranboo was stuck with Agent Phil. Agent Phil was one of Ranboo's friends, so that was the good part. The bad part was that Ranboo had to be around the two SCP's Phil watched. They weren't all that bad, but SCP-70337 had once gotten mad and cried at Ranboo for being the only one that was allowed out, saying something about how 'Tubbo' should be the one out the most. Ranboo guessed 'Tubbo' was the SCP next to SCP-70337, which was SCP-70880. They were extremely attached to each other, like Agent Phil had said, becoming overwhelmed with emotions when one was gone from the other. They each had their own separate room, with a thick window in between, so they could see each other.

SCP-70880 or 'Tubbo' was part bee and he really loved flowers and making honey. He often offered some to SCP-70337, Agent Phil, and once offered some to Ranboo, which he had hesitantly tasted. It was sweet, like regular honey, but Ranboo could tell there was something different about it, probably a lot more vitamins in it than normal.

SCP-70337, which had been referred to as 'Tommy' by Tubbo, was very angry all the time. And when he wasn't, he was either sleeping or crying. About what, Ranboo couldn't guess. 'Tommy' also said a lot of unfamiliar words Ranboo had never heard before. Agent Phil and Agent Q called them "swears" or "curses''. Apparently, the words were bad to say, so Ranboo never repeated them.

Thankfully today, the 'Tommy' one was asleep and the 'Tubbo' one was sitting in its little grass patch that was in its white box, looking at some new flowers growing. His antennae were twitching, and his small bee-like wings rested on his back. Ranboo had seen that the stinger 'Tubbo' had been partially broken, but it was wrapped up in white bandages.

Phil was working on inspecting the honey Tubbo had made with the new flowers, mumbling something to himself. Ranboo tapped him on the shoulder, making Agent Phil jump.

"Sorry, sorry!" Ranboo said, quickly apologizing for making Phil scared.

"No, don't worry about it. I'm fine, mate." Phil turned around in his chair. "What do you need?"

"Uh, I wanted to see if I could go and see SCP-70880."

"Oh, Tubbo? Yeah, I guess. Just keep quiet. I want to keep the other one sleeping."

Ranboo nodded and thanked him, going and opening the door to Tubbo's cell. Tubbo didn't turn around, sitting crisscrossed, mesmerized by the yellow flowers growing and humming to himself. Ranboo closed the door as quietly as he could and turned towards the half-bee SCP. Ranboo didn't know exactly want to say, so he just cleared his throat. Tubbo still didn't turn around.

". . .Um, hi."

Tubbo finally turned around and he jumped up at the sight of Ranboo, obviously having been expecting someone else.

"Hello." Tubbo seemed to have a British accent, like a lot of the people in the Foundation.

"Hi. My name's Ranboo. I, uh, I just wanted to say hi." Ranboo fumbled with his gloves.

"Oh, hello Ranboo. I'm Tubbo.'' Tubbo went up to Ranboo. He was extremely short compared to Ranboo, maybe even a bit shorter than Agent Niki. He held out his hand to shake and Ranboo took it. When Ranboo pulled his hand away, he saw that there was sticky residue left on his glove. He smelled it and it was honey. Tubbo saw the honey on Ranboo's glove and giggled.