A New Change

Sammy Lawrence, the prophet. Bendy's worshipper and helper. That's what he used to be. Now he's just stuck in a monochrome world devoid of color. An endless loop. An endless loop of nothing but boredom. But that is going to change. Joey thinks it's time his prophet had a helper. After all, they used to know each other.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Sammy doesn't necessarily like to clean the studio. There's no point. The ink just takes everything over again. He hardly even wears the mask anymore. There's no point. But, he still cleans the instruments.

It feels familiar to sit where the band sat so long ago. But now they're gone. And this loop keeps repeating. Sammy thinks about the others sometimes. He knew who had been the first of Joey's sick experiments.

Poor Susie. Sure, Joey had never been pure hearted when they were kids, Sammy would know the former broke his nose with a stick, but now(?) that they were in their mid-20's he thought Joey would've matured. But, he didn't.

When Joey said he wanted to start an animation studio, Sammy thought he was out of his mind. But Susie and Henry both loved the idea. So, it was arranged. They had a full staff of janitors, and Sammy was the musician. The band was a wonderful group of people, and Norman was a good person too. It was fun. How quickly things can go wrong in only a year.

First it was small things. Weird notes, and strange requests both from Joey. Soon after these strange things started, Susie went missing. Joey never seemed worried. She was still young...and she would've been a great voice actress. But the only role she got to play was Alice Angel. Her final role.

They were all still young. They had lives. He thought about Linda and Henry. They had just gotten together when Joey started acting...strange. He would mutter to himself, and started to carry a pocket knife with him everywhere. Then Henry disappeared. The whole studio was worried sick.

But again, Joey wasn't worried in the slightest. That should have been Sammy's first hint.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joey couldn't let them catch on to this. Sure, they could look but they'd never find anything. None of them knew about this room.
When he put Susie in her coffin she was still bleeding. That was a mess. He had only meant to knock her out and put her in the ink, but she struggled. He had made three nasty gashes on the left side of her face when he struck her with the knife. One across her eye and two across her cheek. It shouldn't of affected anything. But it did.

Now, he wouldn't make the same mistake. Sammy had been pretty easy to sneak up on. So had the band members, one by one. Norman. Lacie. Grant. Now there was no one to tell on him. Except for Henry. That's when they realization set in. His little game needed a player. It couldn't be Joey himself.

He is the creator after all....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sammy is tired.
.
.
.
.
So is Joey. It's time for his player to enter the game. A pang of guilt goes through Joey, but he pushes it down. It's time for his little show to finally play out. The year of wait is over. Now, the show for his eyes only would play. His masterpiece; with his best friend Henry as the "main" character. Enjoy the show, audience.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The prophet hadn't meant to get caught up in his thoughts like this, so when he heard boards break, a shout of surprise, and maybe pain, he was so startled that he dropped the violin he was cleaning.

Sammy's first instinct when he heard the boards break and a yell echo out was to run. But...he's curious. The only noise for days...for months...for what seems like years, has been the ink. Just the ink dripping and dripping and getting into his head.

It could just be a searcher. He couldn't, wouldn't get his hopes up. But...it could be a new thing. A new person. Sammy let out a heavy sigh, realizing that's the first time he's "spoken" in a very long time.

Now the only problem was detection. If whoever - or whatever - was out there saw, or even heard him that could mean trouble. He supposed if there was someone there, they might not hear him if he walked quietly. No, that's too risky. Even for me.

So, he reluctantly chose to travel through the ink. That seemed to be the only good thing about the damn stuff. As Sammy walked down the inky "hallway" that led to the front of the music department, along with the stairwells, he wondered who it could be.
Alice? Would she come down here? Maybe she needed a new place to throw her tantrums. What about the Butcher Gang? Nah. Sounded painful as hell. No, they don't make noises like that.

Yet Sammy was pulled out of his thought's when he noticed three things. Three different things. The axe he had for protection was gone, there was a inky handprint on the doorframe, and no one was there.

Damn it. I must of missed them. That was the bad thing about traveling through the ink. You can hardly see anything. As he looked around the room he saw a trail of footprints. They trailed from outside the closed door to the open one he was standing in front of.

Maybe they got the axe and went back up. That was possible. So, he walked up the stairs and paused. Something was different here too. There's were more handprints, stained onto the railing. But they had a red tint to them. A different color. Different.

As he walked up the rest of the stairs he couldn't stop thinking about the red stained ink. It looked like...blood. He arrived at the top. He looked up. There was a gaping hole in the ceiling, dripping ink. And a broken board stained with the reddish ink.

So there is someone here..and they're hurt. Sammy suddenly felt sick. They were fresh prey. He ran back down the steps, almost slipping in the puddles of ink that gripped his shoes loosely. As he went through the doorway, he noticed the red ink again. No, the blood again. If whoever it was is this injured, they can't be far.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joey smiled. Sammy was getting what he wanted, a change. He was getting a show. The readers are prevented from giving hints. Sorry, I'm the creator here. Joey was getting a little bored watching Sammy run around though. So let's have them meet each other shall we?