Chapter 8. Finding Out.

Elliot's POV.

Liv was called into the squad room early so I called Lucy and went with her. We walked in and I was shocked to see.

"Captain?" Olivia asked open mouthed.

"Yes I've come to take over this unit"

"But captain this is my unit now you can't just-"

"Yes he can" said a man interrupting Olivia's trail of thought.

"Murphy?" she asked and he nodded. I was so lost in what was going on.

"Lewis escaped" he said and Olivia looked like she might break down.

"Lewis? Who's Lewis?" I asked confused.

"He's-" Murphy began.

"Nobody" Olivia interrupted. "You're a civilian you can't be listening to my case" she said and I just gave her a look. I did go to 1PP but since it wasn't finalised yet, Olivia's right.

"Not anymore he's not" Cragen said handing me a badge and gun.

"Captain isn't there like a rape shield law that says he can't work this case" Olivia pleaded.

"Olivia you and I both know that protects victims from the media it doesn't protect you from telling him" Cragen said and I looked to him in confusion and horror.

"Liv did he-"

"Don't go there Elliot OK" she said walking to her desk and sitting down.

"Did he?" I asked looking to Cragen and Murphy.

"He tortured her for 4 days straight then escaped from prison and he held her captive again but this time with a little girl. He was about to shoot himself but we arrested him before he got the chance" Murphy said and Cragen nodded.

"Why didn't she tell me?" I asked still shocked. I actually felt hurt, why couldn't she tell me?

"She didn't want you to treat her like a victim, I already made that mistake" Cragen said and I was so confused and to be honest still shocked. I'd found out about so much drama between the others that I had no idea about Liv.

I walked to her desk but she just looked down. "Liv look at me" I said kneeling down to be eye level with her.

"I don't wanna talk to you right now so could you just give me some time" she said and I looked at her.

"Liv it's been weeks. Look I understand this is bad and he's out and you're probably freaked out but I'm here for you" I said and Amanda rolled her eyes and Nick sighed.

"Oh no" he muttered almost out of earshot.

"Here for me?! Oh wow that's original. Tell me Elliot where were you exactly for four years? You know if you were here then I wouldn't have to tell you IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE SQUAD! Now if you'll excuse me I'll be going now" she said standing up but I blocked her.

"Olivia. I'm not letting you get hurt again" I said sternly. She pushed me out of the way.

"I don't need your permission"

"He could take you again"

"Good hopefully he'll do us all a favor and kill me already I mean that ship has sailed don't you think?" she said walking towards the elevator. I felt so guilty.

2 hours later - Olivia's POV.

I felt someone grab me from behind I already knew who it was. "What, no fight this time baby?" he whispered. I didn't reply and he laughed walking me to his car. "No talking this time either huh? I'm guessing that's cause of the flashbacks right?" he asked but I still didn't speak. "Yeah.. I heard you stopped going to therapy. I'm guessing they couldn't fix you huh?" he asked handcuffing me to the door. I don't understand what drove him, what the obsession was. "I bet you thought about suicide too right?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Well don't worry when I'm done with you they'll all just think depression got too much. You just couldn't get those images out of your head. You couldn't even look at Elliot the way you wanted to right. I mean he finally takes an interest after 16 1/2 years and you can't even turn yourself on" he laughed as he drove. When he mentioned Elliot it got to me.

"At least he doesn't have to rape to get what he needs!" I yelled.

"Aww did I strike a nerve?" he smiled.

"So he could give you what you needed? Cause I mean from what I've seen you two don't get much time in bed" he said and now he was really firing me up. My hands tightened, I tried not to let him get in my head but it was too late. "You do know he's gonna leave you right? I think the best way to torture you is to keep you alive after so you can watch your life fall apart" he laughed.

"Stop it" I said and he just laughed harder.

"Aww I'm sorry. But tell me does your squad know?" I didn't answer. "Well of course they know but you didn't tell them did you? No... Because you knew. When Kathy died he'd be vulnerable right? Yeah you knew. He only considered sleeping with you because he was desperate. You know I'm right" he said parking the car. We walked into an old burned down apartment building and went to the top floor. He tied me to a radiator next to an old mattress. I knew what he would do to me but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything anymore. He raped me but that wasn't unexpected. I was just waiting for him to kill me. Instead he got off of me and got his phone. Correction. My phone. "Oh I'm sorry Olivia's a little busy. You know how it is. But hey while I've got you how's Eli?" he asked and I struggled desperately trying to hear what Elliot was saying but I couldn't. "Oh well since we're on the topic I just wanna let you know I didn't bring my camera this time... So sorry. But hey it doesn't matter you're more than welcome to watch live. But if I see anyone else, she's dead, it'll be slow and painful" he said as he stroked my face. Elliot must've said something because Lewis slapped me across the face before putting the phone down but didn't hang up. I shut my eyes he forced his hand down my pants and started doing things to me. An involuntary moan escaped me as he put his fingers inside me.

"Oh yeah that's it baby" he said as he kissed me.

"Get off of me" I struggled as panic took over.

"Ah you wanna fight don't you?" he whispered.

Elliot's POV.

I listened horrified. He told me if I hung up she was dead but I couldn't bare to listen anymore.  I felt like I was having a panic attack. "Elliot calm down" Amanda said calmly.

"CALM DOWN!" I yelled.

"OK I know you're angry and upset and this is hard but it's hard on all of us" Amanda said but I just kept pacing.

"You sure that's rape?" Ed asked and I looked to him horrified. "Well she's not exactly screaming of fighting now is she?" he asked.

"She's in shock! That pervert is raping her and he raped my son!" I yelled and he laughed. I felt my anger rise. I was about to hit him but I hit the wall instead

We got to the apartment building and I let them search floor by floor but I just ran straight to the top. I knocked Lewis out and ran to Olivia.

"You OK?" I asked hugging her. She didn't answer just held me tighter. Lewis woke up but Fin cuffed him before he got near us. "Think about it!" he called to Olivia as Fin dragged him away. Olivia slapped me across the face before backing away from me slowly. I was so confused. What had I done? Then after the confusion something else occurred to me. Lewis couldn't have been the one who raped Eli. He sounds nothing like the man in the request video. But who's so bad that someone like him would cover it up?

I'M SORRY THE IDEA JUST CAME TO MEOK so before you hate me too much more I want you to know Lewis isn't the main perp. And he's not gonna last too long with Elliot around mooohaha! Also soz if there's mistakes.