Chapter. 1. Taken.

Elliot was sleeping soundly when he heard a smash, the sound came from Eli's room. Elliot ran to check his son and to his horror, Eli was gone. "KATHY!" he called and Kathy rushed in.

"Eli's gone" he said in a panic.

"What d-do we do?" Kathy asked in distress.

"We call the team" Elliot said and Kathy knew what he meant. She nodded in agreement. He tried dialing Cragen but the number was disconnected. He then tried Munch, his number was also disconnected. "DAMN IT!" Elliot said getting frustrated, he tried calling Fin. It rang. But there was no answer.

"You have to call her El" Kathy said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No. I-I can't, let's just let the local precinct handle this" he said and Kathy just looked at him.

"You call her right now!" she yelled with tears in her eyes "you always say the local precinct is useless! So get over yourself and call her right now!" she yelled in tears.

"There are three problems with your theory. 1 what if she doesn't answer. 2 they can't take the case and 3 I'M NOT CALLING!" he yelled.

"Elliot...." Kathy said sounding panicked, it was only then that Elliot saw the blood. "WE ARE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR  TEAM IF I HAVE TO DRIVE YOU TO MANHATTAN MYSELF!" she screamed and Elliot took out his phone. he nervously dialed Olivia's number.

"Hello?" Olivia asked but Elliot didn't speak. "El... Is that you?" she asked and on hearing this Elliot couldn't take it. He hung up and left the room.

"OUR SON IS  MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PAST!" Kathy screamed after him, sinking to her knees. She grabbed Elliot's phone which he had let fall to the floor. She redialed Olivia's number "Liv? I-it's Kathy Eli's g-gone and I-I don't know what to do and Elliot wouldn't call and I'm scared" Kathy sobbed.

"I'll be right there" Olivia said grabbing her coat and rushing to her car.

"Liv where're you going?" Nick asked.

"It's a case" Olivia said not paying too much attention. She ran to the elevator and Nick followed.

"Need me to tag along?"

"No" Olivia said getting into her car.

"Are you OK?"

"Fine... I'm fine... Nick can you do me a favour?"

"Of course"

"Just hold the fort for me OK" she said starting her car. Nick nodded and just like that she was gone.

Stabler Residence.

Olivia knocked on the door and Kathy answered. "Thank god you're hear, I reported it and CSU is here j-just like you said" Kathy said bursting into tears. She invited Olivia inside and walked to Elliot.

"She's here" she whispered and Elliot spun around to face her.

"Olivia...." he trailed.

"Hi" Olivia said quietly. Elliot just turned away. "El look at me" Olivia said walking in front of Elliot to stop.him from walking away. "This isn't about me or you. This is about your son. So stop acting like a 5 year old and tell me what happened" Olivia said and Elliot smiled.

"Some things never change" he smiled to himself. He knew she was right. He was going to find his son no matter what it takes....

Should I continue? Please comment and lemme know! :) Thanks guys!