Chapter. 2. Pictures.

Olivia returned to the precinct to see Carisi on his laptop. "Hey come check this out!" he called and Olivia walked over.

"Kideo Video. The one place for all your sexual needs" Olivia read aloud.

"Yeah there's tonnes of kids on here, pictures videos, everything" Carisi said and Olivia scrolled down. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Eli.

"Requests starting from next Monday from 10:00pm.  onward" Olivia said shocked and slightly panicked. "That only gives us three days and 10 hours" she mumbled. Sonny just gave her a confused look.

"What?"

"Eli. I-I have to call Elliot"

"Who?"

"That's not important just lemme know if they post anything more on Eli" Olivia said walking off. Her phone rang loudly. "Benson?" she answered.

"Wivvy!" a voice cried.

"Eli?" Olivia asked with tears flooding her face. Before Eli could answer there was yelling and then a smashing sound. "Wivvy!!!" he screamed as his voice became fainter.

"Eli? ELI?!"

"You'll never find him" a deep voice laughed before hanging up.

"DAMN IT! Olivia screamed flinging her phone at the wall....

Sorry if it's short or if there's mistakes I was in a major rush! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!!!