Chapter. 3. Frustration

Olivia's POV.

I put my head in my hands and cried. I walked over to get my phone which was badly smashed. "I'm screwed. I'm so god damn screwed" I said to myself. Surprisingly my phone still worked I got two text messages. One was from Elliot.

E: Liv you are right I'm sorry about how I acted. I hope you're OK. Is there any news on Eli?

The other text was from the number Eli called me on. With a picture of Eli tied up. My heart shattered into a million pieces, that could've been Noah.
You have 24 hours. If you can find me, he lives, if not I broadcast him and then bye bye. So hurry up wivvy.

I cried, it was horrible. I clicked on the picture, cutting my hand in the process. I was getting so frustrated. For a second I thought about just ending it. Eli's life is in my hands. What do I tell Elliot and Kathy when we recover his body in an ally.

Sonny's POV.

I think Benson has gone off the deep end. I walk to her office and she's just sitting there on the floor. "Are you OK?" I ask and she stands up.

"Fine, I'm perfectly fine" she said but then I noticed her hand.

"Hey you're bleeding" I say taking her hand for further inspection. "Did you?..." I ask.

"Ha! I wish. But no, my phone did" she said and I nodded slightly confused.  I left her office wondering to myself. Then I saw something pop up on my laptop. I opened it and it was a video.

"So the requests have started early since I just couldn't wait to gear your opinion. So if you just click on the link below or just comment your ideas right here I'll be happy to give you what you want" he laughed. I saw the little boy Eli sitting on a bed, I knew that couldn't be good. The man took off his belt, I thought he would rape him but instead he started hitting him over and over. His desperate cries echoed in my head. Now I see why Olivia is so desperate to find this boy, the question that kept coming to mind though is, why was she so interested in this particular boy in the first place?

Elliot's POV.

Kathy and I haven't stopped fighting since Eli was taken. Lizzie, Dickie and Kathleen came home but Maureen wouldn't be back for another couple of days. None of that mattered to me though. All I want is to find Eli, I decide I need to see Olivia, I can't avoid her forever.

"El can this wait?" she asked as we walked into the precinct.

"No. I-it's important" I said desperately.

"OK go on" she said getting on the elevator.

"I wanted to say thanks for taking on Eli's case" I said and she smiled.

"We're partners for better or worse right?" she said getting off the elevator.

"Hey Liv, there's a girl here, demands to speak to the person in charge" Roland or Rollins or whatever her name is, said. She was only here a few weeks before I left and IAB was investigating me so I didn't see her much.

"OK send her to my office, I'll be in, in a minute" Olivia said before turning around to face me.

"I'm really busy can we talk later?" she asked and I just nodded. I walked to Fin's desk. 

"Since when is Liv CO?" I asked.

"Since Cragen left"

"What about Munch?"

"He's gone too. This isn't your squad anymore. Things have changed" he said handing files to another guy. He said his name was Carisi.

"Is he the one who replaced me?" I asked and Fin laughed.

"Him? No. Amaro's over there" he said pointing to my old desk.

After that I felt like I'd outstayed my welcome and made my way towards the elevator.

"Hey Liv we got somethin!" Carisi called. I turned and saw Eli come up on the computer being beaten

"Turn it off" Olivia said and Carisi nodded quickly.

"Go home El, I promise this case is top priority" she said so I reluctantly left. It's like my life fell apart in the space of a few days. I needed to find Eli. He's all I have left. Him and Olivia of course.

Hope you liked. Thanks for the comments! I'll update asap! :).