Chapter. 7 Coming Back.

Elliot's POV.

Everyone fell silent, just waiting for me to speak, I looked deep into Olivia's eyes. I wasn't sure what to say. "I don't wanna leave you" I whispered and she smiled taking my hand.

"You don't have to" she whispered back. I took Eli from her and she took Noah and we all walked back together.

★★★★★

We returned to Liv's place and on the way Olivia fell asleep. "Daddy Wivvy's sleeping" Eli whispered. I turned and saw her sleeping soundly. We reached her building and I paid the taxi driver.

"Liv we're here" I whispered shaking her slightly but she wouldn't wake. I gently lifted her upright and the taxi driver helped me carry everything up. I paid him extra as a thank you (since there aren't many polite drivers) and closed the door. I gently lifted Olivia to her room and tucked her in. I then walked back and put Eli and Noah to bed. After that I returned to the couch and laid down to go to sleep myself.

2 hours later Olivia woke up in a panic. "Hey Liv what's wrong?" I asked but she didn't reply. "Olivia?" I asked shaking her slightly.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly before looking down.

"What is it?" I asked and she didn't answer she just hugged me tightly. She started to cry so I took her by the hand and sat down on the couch. "Olivia you know you can tell me anything" I whispered kissing her softly. "I know" she whispered.

"So tell me" I pleaded and she sighed.

"El really it's nothing I just have nightmares sometimes it's no big deal" she said looking down.

"Well. When Eli has a nightmare I sit him on my lap and get him to tell me" I said playfully before gently pulling her up onto my lap. "So... do you need me to check the closet or under your bed or...." I trailed and she laughed.

"No. I think I'm OK. But you could check the door?" she suggested and I took her hand and walked to the door.

"See no monsters" I said jokingly and she hit me playfully. She took me by the hand before closing the door.

"I might feel better if you stayed with me" she whispered before kissing me softly. She dragged me hurriedly towards her door and quickly jumped under the covers. "It's freezing" she whispered as I climbed in next to her.

"You can keep me warm" I whispered. She brought herself in close to me and we snuggled up together to keep warm.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back. I was glad to be here in her embrace I really do love her more than anything.

Hope you liked! More will be on the way!!!