Consequences

During all winter and 1st month of spring, Chase always went to repair his house after school. It took from 4 to 7 hours every day, which affected him quickly and despite all Marshalls' recomendations to rest, he kept working. Not to mention, he was also working and that's why house repairing took 7 hours. His employer could say "just continue repairing house" or "I have a job for you, then you can keep repairing house". All this hard work improved Chases endurancy, but still, his young heart wasn't ready to face such a pressure. At the end of February, Chase started feeling worse, he got headache time by time, his breath was raspy and short on P.E, which forced him to take rest from activities. By the way, Chase and his friends made a progress in school basketball championship, making their way to grand-finals. When spring has arrived Chases health got in worse situations, in such young age he started catching heart-attacks. But in one day, his health got in critical condition.

It was shining morning in Adventure Bay, all students including Chase were driving on bus. Because of changed schedule due to incoming spring and summer holidays, lessons will be started at 9:30 a.m. Still, Chase looked pale, which nobody noticed. As bus arrived at school all students ran to school entrance and Chase was last to exit, but he was walking mega slowly. It took 90 seconds to exit the bus as he went with appeared headache to school. As he entered the school, most of students were running to their classes. Still, Chase kept barely walking to Math class. He was feeling that couldn't walk any longer and after 5 more steps he fell down unconcious. Then one student saw him and came up to check on him.

Student: Hey, are you OK?

He got no answer as more students came up to Chase. Their talk caught attention of Marshall and Rocky. They went to the crowd.

Marshall: Woah! What happened there?

Student: Chase fell unconcious, he doesn't answer.

Marshall: Get me closer to him! Let me through!

Students let Marshall through as he went to Chase and checked his pulse and heartbeat.

Marshall: Somebody call ambulance!!!

Because of his shout the rest of gang arrived to crowd. They looked at Rocky like asking "what's going on?"

Rocky: Chase doesn't feel good. 

Everest: And I guess, situation got much worse.

Skye: Oh, Chase. Why did you torture youtself like this?

10 minutes later, an ambulance has arrived, medics took Chase in car and drove to hospital as all students went on their lessons.

6 hours later

Marshalls mom was nurse, so she allowed the gang to visit Chase in not visitable times. Skye was the first to enter the room where Chase was resting. He was connected to many machines as beeping machine was showing weak pulse. Skye got closer to Chase and held his arm. 

Mrs.Marshall: We stabilized his condition, but when we realized what Chase went through, I started barely beliveving that he'll make it. He's too young to have heart problems and headache. His chance to survive are 25%.

Marshall: Thanks for help mom.

Mrs.Marshall: You're welcome.

Skye: I'll stay with him. Please, he really needs support.

Everest: Let her Mrs.Marshall.

Mrs.Marshall: Ok, I'll call her parents.

Everyone except Skye exited the room as Skye leaned her head to rub her cheek against his and tears were coming down her face.

Skye (sobs): Please be OK. You can make it.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))