A meeting

Marshall was staying near kitchen table putting some sugar in cups of tea, when suddenly he heard a door bell. He knew who it was and watched at clock: 6:20 p.m. Then he ran to the door and opened it. 

Marshall: Oh, hey guys! Come in!

Skye, Rocky, Zuma, Everest, Rubble and Tracker entered the house and sat on coach and armchairs around table, while Marshall was finishing with sugar. Then he put all cups on plate and brought it to living room, where all were sitting.

Marshall: Here you go guys.

Everest: Thanks Marshall.

Skye: Mmm! Thanks!

Rubble: Thanks buddy!

Zuma: Thanks dude.

Tracker: Gracias amigo.

Marshall: You're welcome. Well, let's talk about the reason why I called you to come. Only me and Zuma know, so he'll tell you. 

Zuma: Well, that's no necessary to explain.

Everest: Yeah, we want to talk about new guy in our class.

Rocky: Chase, right?

Zuma: Yup. 

Marshall: He's changed 4 schools because of bullying him. As me Skye and Everest heard, it's his last chance.

Rocky: First, for what? Second, why?

Skye: Answering: did you notice, when Chase was introducing himself he was very nervous?

Rubble: I noticed this, when Mrs.Walker asked him about his parents.

Everest: Well, his past is not so happy as ours. Started working in 7 years, just for not going to die from hunger. Parents didn't care about him, they were drinking alcohol, since Chase was 5. Not to mention he never interacted with guys, who were the same age as him. So when he was nervous, everybody thought he was scared and will run to his Mom and Dad, which he hasn't. When they discovered the reason... They didn't even say "sorry".

Rocky (trying not to cry): W-where did you know that?

Skye: We were actually listening to conversation between Mrs.Walker, Chase and Principal. 

Zuma: Because of what Everest said, Chase changed 4 schools? To be honest I'd also do it if nobody help me.

Everest: Well, now about last chance.

Marshall: If Chase'll get the same reaction as in 4 schools before, he won't even finish the school. For sure, he can work somewhere, but main problem is his mental state. After such a hard childhood, he's already broken. If he won't get some help he can do anything... even sacrifice himself.

Tracker: Sacrifice?! Do you mean?

Marshall (sigh): Suicide? Yes.

Now everybody knew what secrets Chase was keeping inside of himself. They felt really bad for him. Each of them found in themselves an angel, who can help defensless boy.

Rubble: We need to help him. No matter what!

Zuma: I agree with Rubble. I don't want to feel guilty for this. 

Rocky: We need to show him, that we are there to help him.

Skye: Also to support him.

Everest: That's right!

Tracker: However, this is not gonna be so easy!

Zuma: Why?

Tracker: I've heard that our bullies were talkling about something near park entrance. And I've heard name 'Chase'.

Rocky: Shoot! Chase's got in big trouble.

Everest: So get ready. They will make his days in school maximally miserable.

Marshall: But we won't let them make it... by talking to him and making some good contacts with him, so Chase will trust us!

Everybody: Yeah!!

Marshall: Nice! Glad that you're decided to help him.

Rocky: Still it's nice to make of him a new friend of us.

Zuma: And also a new player in our bascketball school team.

Skye: Really?!

Everest: That's amazing!!

Marshall: Glad to her that. Now when we decided what will we do to solve this problem, let's talk about something else.

They talked about things and drank the tea for whole evening.

That's the end of the chapter! Hope you will like it! Dedication goes to TheVette09. He's a really amazing guy and his stories are very good. See you soon and stay safe ))))