Something good, something bad

2 weeks later

Winter holidays has ended and now it was time to go back to school. Skyes parents fully decided that Chase will stay with them as he'll repair his house from accident. But everything didn't go so smooth: Chases employer after hearing that his house got burned, despite all facts that Chase didn't do it was so furious that he gave Chase only month to repair it. So he couldn't do anything but going to construction site every time when school day had just ended. Marshall already felt worried, because Chase didn't heal fully after house fire. Also working every day for 5-6 hours in winter also could cause big impact on health. Still, the gang were often visiting Chase as he was repairing the house and giving him some food and warm tea to keep Chases health in tonus. This was the main topic which Chases friends were talking about every day at school, but little did they know, bullies unexectedly overheard them. Knowing that Chase now will be ready to their silent tricks, bullies decided to make a quick threat. 

4 days later after school restart

The gang were walking through corridor on geography lesson. They got warned about bullies who heard their talks and just when they approached to class door, suddenly Rocky fell down and the gang turned around to see bullies, Trevor had knuckle in his right hand.

Lamar: So, you decided to help this piece of nothing?

Freddy: Don't interrupt us, or you will join Chase too!!

Zuma: Look how brave our bullies!

Everest: Interrupt you on what: killing Chase? Police has been informed, all school know about Chases incident and everyone believes that you were behind it!

Skye: Beside, Chase's ready to your tricks.

Lazlo: But is he ready for sudden bullet in his body?!

Marshall: You know what, you're unfixable, face it!

Jack: Yeah yeah yeah, whatever!!! We hit your friend to warn you, if you keep helping this slick, he'll be dead much quicker than we planned.

Mrs.Don: Whose gun is laying on table?!

Suddenly geograph teach came out from class holding a pistol in her hand. On her shout many students arrived. Bullies then looked at John with rage in their eyes as he gulped heavily. Then Chase arrived with smirk on his face.

Chase: Nice attempt to do a stealth mission of eliminating me, but keep your lockers closed next time. Oh and Freddy, thanks for knife which has my name on it.

Freddy: You are soooo dead!!!

Then principal arrived with police guards.

Ryder: Lazlo, John, Freddy, Trevor, Lamar, Jack, Peter, to my cabinet now!!!

Bullies stared angrily at Chase, but turned around and followed the guards and just when they left, students started clapping for Chase and the gang came closer to him.

Skye: Nice move Chasey. Where have you been before? (kisses his forehead)

Chase: Your dad suddenly arrived from security room and showed me a picture where John put pistol in his locker. So I decided to show my strength to these idiots.

Skye: That's why he told me that he'll visit me (giggles a little).

Chase: Rocky, are you alright?

Rocky: Yeah, thanks for asking, finally... just kidding. I used a moment and Marshall pulled me up quietly.

Everest: Alright lovebirds, time to go on lesson.

Students went away on their own and the gang entered geography class.

Chapter done! Hope you will like it! Dedication goes to SamuelWong8. Good friend and writer! See you soon and stay safe )))))