Bonus chapter #4

Heeeello!!! It's finally here: 4th and sadly last bonus chapter of "Talented, but mentally damaged", which will tell you about double date between Skase and Evershall... and not only them! Enjoy reading!

It was a warm afternoon as school year was coming to its logical end. Lessons in school were getting shorter and students could have more free time after school. The gang also got that advantage, mostly love couples. Chase, Skye, Marshall and Everest decided to have double date at Italian restaurant. Also Skyes' parents before the date decided to give their daughter a little present since she did good at school. So when she came back home in 2 and a half hours before date, her parents were standing in front of her with box in Mr.Skyes' hands.

Mrs.Skye: Listen, this year was pretty specific for you. You helped a guy with terrible past, became the first one, who loves and cares for him.

Mr.Skye: Which means you became a responsible and mature daughter.

Mrs.Skye: Sooo, we decided to give something to you, which connects both of you.

Mr.Skye: And to be honest, we planned to give you something else because of your good results at school, but this story changed our minds (hands a box).

Skye: Wow, thank you. I'm curious what's inside.

Skye slowly opened the box only to see two eyes looking at her. Trying to believe that it's true, she put her hand in box and felt something fluffy laid on top of it. Then Skye wrapped her arm around this fluffy object and pulled it to herself.

Skye: Awwwwww!! A little cockapoo!! Thank you (hugs mom).

Mr.Skye (hugs Skye): You're welcome hon.

Mr.Skye: So she'll be your friend, with which you can play when everyone will be busy. You always told us that you were boored alone at home.

Skye: Thank you so much.

They let go of hug, so Skye went with her new friend to her room. Then she laid her dog on bed and patted her on head, thinking of her name.

Skye: Maybe I should call you Cloud. Because you're light and fluffy just like cloud in the sky.

The puppy barked happily, accepting this name and Skye hugged her little pup. Suddenly an idea came to her head and she took her phone to text Chase, who also had a puppy (read chapter "Together no matter what"). 

Conversation start

Skye: Hey babe!

Chase: Oh hi Skye.

Skye: I need you to do one thing: can you bring your shepherd puppy with yourself on date? I have a surprise for you.

Chase: Mmm, I'm intrigued, OK! I'll bring him.

Skye: Thanks Chasey, see ya!

Chase: See ya on date cuite! <3

Conversation end

Skye: So, wanna meet my friends? You'll get one as well.

Cloud: *barks in agreement*

Skye: Great! Well, we have to play with ourselfes.

2 and a half hours later

Chase was wearing a dark blue shirt and black pants, waiting for Skye as his german shepherd named Moon was sitting near him and trying to smell something. Then he heard steps behind and saw Marshall, who came with Everest. Marshall was wearing white shirt and red pants, while Everest was wearing teal dress, since it was warm at evening.