4.

Few days passed yet the girl didn't even dare touch the food, despite the fact that she was basically starving.

She anxiously paced the room like a restless lion in its cage, her stomach cramping in protest as she held an internal battle with herself, torn between the hunger and the fear of what could possibly happen to her if she ate it.

Oh fuck it.

"Are you sure she's ready?" Dr. Nasri asked her co-worker as they watched the girl crazily pace around her room.

"Well, she's completely healed, and we cannot waste anymore time, you know that," Sasha answered matter-of-factly, giving his co-worker a look.

Dr. Nasri blew out a tired breath,
"Well let's hope that this one will survive," She crossed her fingers whilst hopefully looking at the girl.

The other experiments didn't exactly succeed as they couldn't even survive the first three months of pregnancy; the BloodHounds' offsprings being way too powerful and life-draining for their Earth-raised bodies. That is if they somehow survived being impregnated in the first place.

"Bring him in," The doctor commanded into his small intercom device, a glass door opening soon after, revealing the same BloodHound that had captured the girl.

She stealthily munched on the few pieces of soft bread, warily looking around as if she were stealing it. Her stomach still hurt a little bit since it was struggling to digest the food after days of running empty, her entire body jerking in surprise as soon as she heard that soft slide, indicating that someone has entered the room.

She quickly turned around, eyes going wide as the very same BloodHound that had managed to capture her now entered, bronzed muscles on full display as he only wore a pair of black underwear.

She thickly swallowed, the small piece of soft bread slipping from her hand and falling onto the spotless floor as he approached with determined strides, keeping that scarily emotionless look plastered all over his godly features.

"No..." She took a step back, her entire body already shaking with raw fear.

What was going on?

"W-wait, what do you want from me?"

She tried to evade his grasp and run but failed miserably as he shifted faster than her mind could comprehend and effortlessly caught her, making her cry out in fright.

"N-no!"

She squirmed in his vice grip, feeling the hard planes of his incredibly hot body against her own as he tightly held her back pressed against his front.

The lights suddenly turned into a dark red, enveloping them into a red soft glow, the girl crying helplessly as he suddenly ripped her tank top off of her body in one swift movement.

She screamed and tried to escape him, only to have his muscled arm wrap over her plump and pert breasts like a steel band while the other held her by the waist.

"No! Please stop!"

She could feel his hot breath fan over the side of her damp neck as he held her impossibly close to his body, with no means to escape.

Not that she could anyway. He was a powerful super-being whereas she was just a puny little human...

She started to cry even harder as she thought about it, momentarily falling limp into his arms.

"Help me...please..."

Her eyes widened as she heard him faintly whisper into her ear, so soft that she couldn't help but wonder if she had somehow imagined it, mere seconds before he plunged one of his fangs into her neck, injecting her with a some sort of euforic drug.

Her legs immediately turned into jello whilst he ripped her underwear off of her body and turned her around into his arms to look into her clouded eyes.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered against her parted lips. He ripped off his underwear as well, fully aware of the audience present just behind the glass wall.

He had no other choice.

With a shaky exhale, a tear slipped from the corner of his eye as he firmly grabbed her asscheeks and held her trapped between his body and the wall, her feet dangling in the air as he swiftly buried his rock hard member into her tight and constricting pussy, the girl letting out a strangled noise.

His galaxy eyes peered right into her own, performing rushed and jerky movements in his attempt to seem as uncaring as possible, the muscles on his naked body tensing as he struggled to contain his seed.

Soon, her small moans and whimpers inevitably started to resound throughout the sterile room as he repeatedly slammed into her until she simply screamed in pure pleasure, her inner walls clenching around his member, coating it in seminal liquid and even flowing down his thighs.

"Oh..." A small moan escaped Neylani's purple painted lips as she watched the incredibly hot scene from behind the glass, drawing her co-worker's attention.

"You're so turned on by this, aren't you?" Sasha smirked as he watched her hold her legs so tightly closed and squirm uncomfortably as she stared at the BloodHound's muscled and glistening back as he rammed into the girl, fucking her hard and fast against that wall.

"Here, let me help," He seductively whispered as he approached her from behind and ripped her lab coat open, earning himself a gasp as he rather boldly slipped a hand under her blouse to fondle her breast while the other found its way into her pants, slipping a finger into her soaking wet folds.

Neylani bit her lips in an attempt to hold back the moans bubbling up within her throat as Sasha expertly rubbed her clit and pumped his fingers into her while she continued to watch what was happening behind that glass.

The muscles in the BloodHound's broad back and tight posterior coiled as he fought with all his might not to release himself into the poor and fragile girl, so he thrusted for a few moments longer, faking his climax before gently slipping out of her tortured pussy and taking a few ragged breaths to coerce his still angry and swollen member to go lax again.

He looked at her glistening and delicate features, the girl barely seeing him from between her half-closed lids as she remained limp in his arms.

Swiftly grabbing her by the back of her trembling legs he gathered her in between his arms and moved to place her over the bed before he exited the room, all sweaty and covered in her juices.