19|| Finding Myself

Weeks later...

Stay lowkey, move swiftly and get the hell out of here...that was my new motto.

Why?

Because let's just say I'm not one of those people with the best of luck.

Over the past month, everything had supposedly gone back to normal and guess what? I couldn't remember a thing that happened before my family told me I had blacked out at the White House.

Apparently, they flew over to watch me in the hospital and the reason why a bunch of flowers and note cards with a presidential stamp were on my hospital table every Friday and on my bedroom table I really can't fathom.

Honestly, I don't remember much but I did remember that banging sensation at the back of my head.

I was back in school at the moment and decided to switch rooms with someone else this time. Life with Tyra was becoming unbearable and thankfully, I was smart enough to realise it.

Take for instance last week; where we had Pysical Education and since I've been told to take things slow I had to sit it out where Tyra allegedly joined forces with Ariana and a gang of other snobs to celebrate their win in the competition.

Not that I'm against their celebration in a game of tag or war against the guys or anything but the fact that she went behind my back after all the things that they've done and said about me behind my back I'm definitely not cool with.

What happened to #BFF?

As I stared at the English homework infront of me with the topic. "Write about yourself." I tried to piece my life together.

Bit by bit.

What was my life at the moment? A wreck? Nah, sorry...understatement. My life was one bloody mess and not even I could clean it up.

It was time I became a better version of myself because these few months have been drama on drama on drama and honestly, it was draining me not just physically but mentally.

I had lost a bestfriend...I think, been forced to do a few things I wouldn't have wanted to but to avoid press and invasion of privacy, I had to and most of all I think I've lost Malachi as well.

I think...

As I said, I don't remember much from that time but from what I've heard he stayed with me for a few days in the hospital and then just like thin air, he left.

I haven't heard from him since and to some extent, I don't know if to be worried or not.

He hadn't been in school for as long as I can remember and everyone for some reason has kind of shut me off unless your excluding Daniel, Oliver, My family and a few other friends. Taking of Carrie; well, she's become more non existent than ever but for some reason I really couldn't care less.

I can't kill myself over people and that's on period.

Just as I made my mind up to formulate some rubbish onto the sheet, my phone rang. It just kept ringing and being the weird freak that I am, i just stared at the called I.D.

Unknown.

"Hello?" I said, into the speaker using the most unenthusiastic voice I could find.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Mum.

"I'm fine mum and besides what possed you to call my today? and why aren't you using your number?"

"Get rid of the attitude Lilac. I'm your mother don't forget that."

I sighed. I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm just not in a good place right now and I'm not really sure she could understand the way I did.