7|| The White House

"Just a girl with goals."
-Lilac Manor

"Get up auntie! Get up!" Louisiana shouted as she jumped on my bed lowkey stepping all over my legs while at it but what can I say? She's a kid for goodness sake.

"What!?" I shouted back pretty much pissed at the current situation. Didn't she know I had just bought chicken wings in a dream?

Too bad I guess...

"Daddy wants to take us out."

"Who now?" I asked squinching my eyes from the amount of sunlight shining into my face from the window.

"Daddy wants to take us out."

Ugh I mentally shouted falling back into the pillow "Doesn't he have a job to do Louisiana?"

"Well?" She started rubbing her chin "I think he took something called a vacation."

Lol...I know she meant leave but I didn't want to be the rain on her parade so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

A knock was heard on my door and both our heads snapped that way. "Come in!" I shouted and Matthew entered my room in a pair of sunglasses and a plain black t shirt with white shorts.

Now, not to be mean or anything, but the sight of my brother made me want to gag so I just sighed then fell back on the pillow to continue my sleep but so much for that when he called my name.

"Kindly get out." I told him loud enough for him to hear from where he was standing.

"Fine, but on one condition."

Deep breathes Lilac, deep breathes ugh screw this. No more miss nice. I got up from my bed, walked over to him and slapped the hell out of his sorry to say beautiful, masculine tanned face.

Matthew was so shocked at me and so was Louisiana since she had her palm across her mouth.

"Don't you dare come into my room making conditions. Clear?"

"Yes Ma'am." He replied rubbing his palm on his cheek to sooth the burn. "Louisiana just wanted to go out with you." Just as he said that, I snapped my head to look at my niece who was now sitting on the edge of my bed looking at the night lamp.

"Fine, but only because she means something to me." I whispered to him before making my way to the bathroom to get ready.

"Lilac?" Matthew called my name as I was about to enter making me turn "I'm truly sorry."

"Get out." I ordered him before getting into the bath to run myself a hot shower.

Tyra was in the guest room, Liam had left for South Africa at dawn, mum was probably somewhere typing something and my father...well, let's just say I don't know.

After a lovely hot shower I decided to dress up in something simple a black tube, white shirts and a grey cardigan because I really couldn't be bothered to pick and match I had just been pissed off by the devil himself but as soon as I walked over to my nightstand where my phone was, something rather unfamiliar lay there. A letter?

I simply slid my phone into my back pocket then picked up the letter ready to view its content and damn! Was it heavy.

As soon as I opened it up, my eyes nearly got burnt from the unbelievable state of the matter. It had a check of $100,000 with Matthew's signature.

I smirked at the sight, walked over to the bin, crumpled the filthy check then the it in. Did he really think I was going to collect his blood money?

"Pathetic." I said to myself before walking off into the dining hall.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎