13|| More mystery?

For a spilt second, everything went fuzzy. It as as if the trees were the only source of sound wherelse all other sounds had been drowned within it.

Some would call this the moment of truth but not here, sorry. This was a moment of confusion and pre mature stress

"I think I like you Lilac."

The words kept playing in my head over and over again like a 90's record which is forcing to stay in the modern world.

Was he thinking straight? Or I'm practically deaf? Maybe I was just hallucinating or-

"Are you ok?" He asked, wiping a bit of sweat off my nose.

"Erm...Malachi?" I said his name holding his hand. "You're the president's son."

"It's fine, forget I said anything." He told me turning away until I held his hand one more time and inter locked our fingers.

Did I like him?

I remember the first time we officially met and how he was a major jerk but how he nagged me the next day to accept his apology.

Malachi may be the President's son, but he wasn't an idiot nor was he an arrogant person. He carried himself with respect and that's something I've admired about him.

His light brown eyes were enough to send shivers down ones spine but yet were more than capable of making any one swoon.

To be honest, I could feel myself falling for him. Falling pretty hard as well. He'd been nothing but good and respectful to me after his apology and I've never reciprocated it.

It stung me like a bee that I hadn't shown him that I'm not just some sloppy rich teen owning a multimillion dollar business and the daughter of a tycoon.

I've been hesitant and self enclosed and the more I thought about my behaviour, the more I felt guilty.

Malachi had been looking down at me for the past minute waiting for my response and the moment I looked back at him he smirked.

"You're thinking aren't you Turtle?"

"How would you know?"

"One of my many talents." He said, but this time...his eyes weren't on me. Well, they were but not staring at my soul burning holes into my head. His eyes were down on my lips.

Don't do this Lilac! My subconsiousness was dissuading.

But why not? This isn't the perfect time we all know that, but why not?

Don't do this Lilac! My other self was deterring me.

Ugh! This was like playing a game of choices.

F*ck it.

I pulled his shirt towards me and he happily obliged to the movement. Our lips slammed against each other's and it was divine intermission of time.

It was passionate to say at least. As our lips synced in unison the only thing I breathed in was the masculine cologne filling my nostrils and being pushed into my lungs.

As his lips moved smoothly along mine I couldn't help but smile at between it.

Who would have thought this would be me?

Wait a second.

What was I doing?! This is bad...very, very bad.

Sh*t!

I quickly pulled away from our kiss and looked him in the eye before slowly backing off and running away back to the dorms.

What had I gotten myself into? A web of feelings for someone who is practically every girls dream?