Chapter 24: Two Wrongs

MEEK POV

Von: "You gone regret losing that one" he said shaking his head

Meek: "Man she ain't going nowhere."

Omelly: "You real confident"

Meek: "I'm a Dream chaser, that's my dream girl, i don't mind chasin that."

Von: "You a poetic ass nigga" he said and everybody laughed

I looked up and we was pulling up to the spot that Cassidy was in but it was a public mall. It would be hard to catch him here with out getting into some real deep shit with the fed. I just got out on probation and they would do anything to get me back in there and this right here would be the perfect thing. Anything i do has to be very discreet and untraceable. I looked up at Omelly before speaking

Meek: "Yo we can't do this shit here."

Omelly: "Wassup?"

Meek: "We gone have to catch him lacking somewhere else this ain't the place. Feds on my ass and this would be the perfect thing to Pin all on me and put me back in that cage."

Durk: "Yea meek right.... We gotta be smart.."

Chino: "So we out?"

Omelly: "Meek call the shots."

Meek: "I got something planned, We out. But we gone catch them pussy niggas in some pussy nigga. you feel me ?"

Von: "Poetic ass" he said laughing with everybody else

Meek: "you a clown ass nigga.... We gone need Nic girls for this..."

Omelly: "They ain't even fucking wit you bull"

Meek: "But they fucking with them" i said pointing at Von and durk

Von: "Man i ain't gonna use my bitch as no bait"

Meek: "Nah these niggas don't really know they rocking with us. i'm sure they heard of em but they don't know they with the chasers so therefore we set dat shit up and set they ass up"

Von: "Fuck you & yo poems" he said laughing then speaking again "I'm in"

Omelly: "But how you gonna get them to fuck with you?"

Meek: "They in love with these bum ass nîggas, they ain't got no choice but to be around me, ima let some time pass by tho but for now we gone send them niggas a message"

Omelly: "What's up cuz?"

Meek: "Two wrongs don't make it right. But if it's my blood someone has to die."

Von: "aye i told yall this nigga writing poems now" he said causing everybody to laugh again

Meek: "Man shut yo pussy ass up, Send them niggas a message"

Omelly: "What we doing?"

Meek: "Raiding his momma house and his baby momma house"

Von: "I like that... you a evil ass nigga"

We all headed to His moms house then baby moms house going in and raiding it. we left a mom for his mom and baby mom to give to him so we should be hearing back from him soon but in the mean time i got to talk to Nic and fix this shit. After a while we was all back at the warehouse & i had someone to come in fix the glass. We had just finished shooting dice and was now chilling.

Von: "Yo me & durk finna head to Nic house, you coming?"

Meek: "She invited me?"

Durk: "hell nah"

Meek: "ard i'm in.. Aye O come wit me."

Von: "Nigga scared he gone die" everybody said laughing

Meek: "In the street life you gotta sacrifice, either my life or your life" i said and he just starred at me with a straight face

Von: "The shit not even funny nomore nigga do you wanna go to the studio or something?" he said and we all laughed.

we left and headed to nicki house. i just know these bitches bouta jump my ass so i got to prepare for that. Once we pulled up we walked to the door. they knocked but i walked through them and opened the door walking in

Meek: "She ain't scared of shit. i learned she don't never lock this damn door"

Durk: "Well you should be scared nigga" he said laughing as we all walked in

We heard laughter from the kitchen so i walked in first. i'm a man at the end of the day i can face my wrongs. As soon as i walked in everybody stopped talking and looked in my direction like they seen a ghost.

Nicki: "When i said the boys could come over i did not mean this one" she said rolling her eyes at asian and getting up

Asian: "I was real specific when i said Von and durk i don't know what the fuck be doing here nic"

Meek: "Damn i'm standing right here just ask me"

Asian: "NIGGA FUCK YOU AINT NOBODY EVEN GIVE YO ASS PERMISSION TO FUCKING TALK" she said standing and Von walked over to her calming her down

Von: "Aye chill out wit all dat he wit me"

Asian: "I wouldnt give a fuck if he was with jesus Why the fuck is his trifling ass here!?"

Nicki: "Asian stop."

Asian: "Onika what ? After...? You know what okay." she said shaking her head and throwing her hands up

Meek: "Aye Nic.... Let me holla at you"

Nicki: "Meek...like i told you earlier, there's nothing for us to talk about. you can stay and have fun with them but i'm going upstairs for a little i'll be back later." she said walking away. but i followed behind her

Meek: "Nah we finna talk" i said as she walked up the steps shaking her head

Nicki: "Meek what do you want to talk about" she said reaching the top step as we walked to the upstairs living area.

Meek: "I Feel like you deserve a sincere apology... I'm sorry Nic. i should've told you but i was drinking and one thing led to another. i ain't gone sit here and lie like i ain't never fuck multiple bitches in one night before that shit ain't nothing to me but i—"

Nicki: "Meek get the fuck out my face."

Meek: "Nah nic let me finish... I wasn't thinking about how much i care about you in that moment i just wanted to make love to you nic. I do love you and i care about you and your health a lot. i ain't mean to hurt you Onika i'm sorry for that. i ain't really used to this love shit. but i'm willing to do whatever it takes to have you back." i said and she didn't say anything. until we heard von yelling from downstairs.

Von: "POETIC ASS NIGGA" he said with everyone down there laughing with him

Meek: "Man shut yo pussy ass up!!!" i yelled back before turning my attention back to nic."

Meek: "so what you wanna do Nic?"

Nicki: "Meek i need time to really think all of this through. I hear what your saying but i don't think this is meant for us anymore. i think it's best we stay friends....." she said as a tear rolled down her face.

Meek: "Damn forreal?" i said shaking my head and she just nodded her head.

After nodding her head she got up and walked into her room closing and locking the door behind her. i sat on the couch for a little before going back down the steps. maybe i did fuck up but i won't give up. Never did and Never will. i went back downstairs and One of Nic girls kept starring me down. I only see her sometimes. i could tell she was only around for business but she was here today for some reason starring me down. i thought i was tripping for a second until she licked her lips and winked at me. i shook my head and then dapper up the boys heading out. i looked back and saw she was following behind me from a distance.

Comments=Updates

Any questions?

Excuse any errors.