Chapter 18: You

NICKI POV

After leaving the hospital me and asian headed back to my house seeing gucci here once again. I honestly don't have time for his bullshit today. He was sitting on the porch waiting for me i guess. once we approached the stairs he did that little smirk flashing his teeth. it really didn't phase me due to the state i was already in. i just wanted rest and time to think.

Asian: "Why are you here?"

Gucci: "Came to take my girl on a date." he said reaching to hug me. i didn't even resist nor did i hug back.

Asian: "Well she has plans. move."

Gucci: "Yo nic ? you can't speak for your self now ? you got to let this bitch speak for you all the time" we both shot out head towards him and i finally spoke

Nicki: "First of all watch your fucking mouth and get the fuck off of my porch. i'm really about to fucking move if you keep popping up at my shit. you have my fucking number use it." i said and walked in the house with asian following being me.

Asian: "How you feel barbie?"

Nicki: "I....don't know. i don't feel too surprised though i actually expected it fucking with him. i knew he couldn't keep his dick in his pants i don't even know why i gave him a chance in the first place." i said and a single tear fell.

Asian: "Awwww nic" she said coming and embracing my into a hug. And gucci then walked through the door.

Gucci: "After all these years i can still manage to have tears come out of your eyes. you minus well just come on home. i know you miss me" he said cockily and i just shook my head and wiped my face.

Nicki: " i really need to start locking my fucking doors get the fuck out."

Gucci: "I won't take no for a answer."

Right then and there Meek walked in and my heart dropped. i really hated him at the moment but i didn't want gucci to know that so i ran to him and jumped on him hugging him. he was very hesitant at first but then hugged back and he hugged a little too tight like he hasn't hugged me in years. he then leaned in trying to kiss me and i hesitated at first before leaning in and tonguing him down. i felt disgusted with his community lips having ass. i then heard gucci say something and pulled away.

Gucci: "YO YOU FUCKING MEEK?!?" she screamed and asian laughed.

Meek: "who the fuck is you bull?"

Gucci: "You fucking my wife ?!?" he yelled at meek and meek looked at me before laughing and putting me down. i bit my lip not knowing how this was going to end.

Gucci: "Bitch YOU TURNED INTO A FUCKING HOE" he yelled at me and meek stepped up to him

Meek: "Yo whatchu say out yo fucking mouth?" he gritted through his teeth. i immediately became wet at his aggressive ass because that's how he be talking in my ear when we fucking.

Gucci: "Man fuck you stay out of this."

Meek: "Nah you talking out to neck crazy to my girl what's up with you nîgga" meek said pushing him and he flew back into my table ohhhhh lord.

Gucci: "Oh you think that's yo girl huh?..... she definitely was just tonguing me down how she just did you. hope you ain't out here trusting that hoe ass bitch" he said smirking at meek and my heart was in my ass

Nicki: "You need to leave."

Asian: "Now."

Meek looked at me then back at him and picked up up by his shirt and throwing him against the door. wow i wish he'd do that to me.....

Queen&King Of Da SouthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara