Chapter 9: No love

NICKI POV

Wellll it's been about a month and a half since me and meek went on out first date and so far everything has been going great. i still haven't let him hit yet & surprisingly he haven't even brought it up. we've had moments where our kissing would get real heated but nothing yet. I honestly don't know how long i'm going to wait but the fact that he's not trying to fuck me all the time causes me to think he's out fucking other bitches but at the same time he's with me all day everyday...But shit he could be out fucking all night. See thoughts like this causes me to act an ass when he gets around than he be looking at me all crazy like im bipolar when really i'm so scared of love, its controlling, it's addictive... it's like a drug.

My thoughts took over as i pulled off from the trap after handling business. In the car with me was Asian & India. We headed to Meeks trap after getting food. As we pulled up we saw the same usual faces and going in von and durk were counting money on the couches but when they saw us appear they looked as if they saw a ghost so i squinted my eyes. aw shit.

Von: " yo NICKI WHAT YOU DOING HERE" he said being loud and obviously & i just turned my head to the side confused and durk hit his chest

Nicki: "Why the fuck are you screaming? where's meek?!" i questioned walking to the back as they both got up following behind me

Durk: "uh he not here right now" he said unsure but i kept on walking to towards the back room

Nicki: "oh really" i responded smirking

Before i could open the door it had swung open revealing a Dark skinned bitch walking out of the room and behind her was meek walking out fixing his pants. and when he seen me his face dropped as i quickly hit the bitch in her shit causing her to drop down to the ground and than going and hitting him in his chest. i couldn't really reach his face since he was so tall and i was really short so i just kept on swinging on him as he kept attempting to grab me. he was talking bout i was so zoned out i couldn't hear shit he said. i just seen red and my hearing was very extinct. feeling everyone around trying to get me off but my grip on his shirt was too strong. I reached up hitting his face since i was lifted off of the ground now and in reach of his face. keeping my grip on his t shirt he got a hold of my hands and i could no longer swing at him.

Nicki: "MEEK GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, YOU IN HERE FUCKING BITCHES BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DIDNT WANT TO FUCK WITH YOUR DOG ASS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE" i say constantly trying to get out of his grip

Meek: "IF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO A NIGGA YOU'LL KNOW AINT NOBODY FUCK SHIT" he said screaming back at me

Nicki: "Meek please get the fuck off of me." i said trying to calm myself down, If i had my gun on me i would've shot this whole trap up by now.

Meek: "NICKI I DID NOT FUCK THAT GIRL" he said grabbing me by my neck.

Nicki: "SO WHY THE FUCK YOU BACK HERE LOCKED IN A ROOM WITH THE BITCH" i said pushing him back as he let go of me.

Meek: "Sh—"

Nicki: "meek save it" i responded getting chocked up and just walking out of the room and the trap going out to the car.

MEEK POV

This bitch crazy as shit i thought to myself seeing all the scratches and shit on me. looking in the mirror i seen a long scratch on my cheek. In all honesty i didn't even fuck Milano. she came in the trap talking about she wanted to fix things and was pulling on my pants and shit trying to give a nigga some head. than she told me she was pregnant and the baby was mine so i put her ass out and told her go tell the nigga she was with and as she was leaving Nicki was coming in. How the fuck am i going to explain that to her? i have no clue because she already stubborn asf. walking out of the room i hear asian and india yelling at durk and von for i guess covering for me and as i hear them yelling back i go out there shutting them up