Chapter 17: The Crying Game

NICKI POV

Everything happened so fast. the rage takes over me when someone is playing with my money had taken over me. Meek had made me look weak in-front of so many people. if i had found him sooner i would have killed him. i was going up to the hospital today to talk
to him. normally i wouldn't give a fuck but this was someone i actually cared about. It had been about 3 days since the incident i decided to give everything time to cool off before speaking to him. pulling up to the hospital with Asian i'm pretty sure she no longer likes him but being as though her little boyfriend was in the picture she had no choice.

When we got there we went up to his room. before walking in i took a deep breath. opening the door all
of his homeboys were in there joking around and when they seen me they got quiet.

Omelly: "Whats up sis how you feel?" he asked coming and giving me a hug. this is why he's my favorite.

Nicki: "Hey O, i'm good.

Durk: "Niccccccc , what's up where india at?"

Nicki: "Um she's with her new boyfriend i believe" i said and his smile faded into a frown

Durk: "I'll kill that nîgga" he said and i laughed

Nicki: "I'm joking... she's at my house you can go see her if you want" i said giving him a key off my ring

Durk: "Forreal?" he said excited

Nicki: "yeah take flowers or something and behave. she misses you.."

Von: "Whats up killa" he said laughing 

Nicki: "Hello sir" i said as he hugged asian.

everyone else stepped out of the room including them leaving me alone with meek... i was nervous i didn't know what to say or do. i felt my tears building up seeing him....

Nicki: "Meek..." i said as a single tear dropped

Meek: "Onika" he said and motioned for me to come closer. he than pulled me into a hug and i broke down in his arms.

Nicki: "Is it too late to talk ? did i wait too long ...a thousand words won't change a thing.. is it only three? three words that were missing?"

Meek: "Whatchu getting at nicki?"

Nicki: "Your just like him...." i said shaking my head as the tears constantly fell...

Meek: "Who am i just like Nic?"

Nicki: "Where'd you go? couldn't see i was too busy. you could've just said no ....where'd you go ??? i think i know......" i broke down. i knew he was with a bitch after he left my house that day and he knew that i knew but didn't care that i knew. which was one of the reasons i reacted the way i did at the party.

Meek: "Nic....i'm not like him."

I could've given everything
Don't wanna let the tears begin
We're back to playing
The crying game
I could've given everything
Don't wanna let the tears begin
We're back to playing
The crying game

Nicki: " Meek you cheated because you assumed that i did ...... welcome to the crying game .......... saying we don't miss eachother but it's all factitious, saying that we've had enough but enough of what? another slap to the face another uppercut...i'm just abusive by nature not cause i hate ya... not cause i want to get someone to imitate ya i know it's hard i know i intimidate ya ... but—"

Meek: "But is you staying or going....Nic i couldn't breath and you ain't even know it."

Nicki: "Meek i love you....."