Chapter 14: Bed Of Lies

NICKI POV

Asian looked at me and had an unreadable expression on her face but i could tell she was about to curse me out to a no count.

Asian: "Onika? speak english. Are you serious? your even considering going back to that sun of a bitch after what the fuck he put you through? after all that he did to you? HE TRIED TO KILL YOU FOR GODS SAKE ONIKA WAKE THE FUCK UP HE DOESNT LOVE YOU HE LOVES THE IDEA OF YOU!!!" she shouted at me. she was right.

Nicki: "Asian calm down i know your right your right i don't know what i was thinking. But what—" i just immediately broke down crying before i could finish my sentence and she came and embraced me into her arms.

Asian: "Don't cry nic..it's okay. your still not over him it's okay. i understand but you have to let him go. he is no good for you."

Nicki: "i know he isn't but somehow my brain won't allow me to ever believe that. i know i don't need him. but for some reason i always feel like somewhere in the future we'll be able to work things out."

Asian: "Onika it's time you change your mindset. take some time to yourself. don't get caught back up in his web of lies. actually sit and go back in memory lane and think of all of what he has put you through beginning to end."

Nicki: "what about rihmeek asian ? i can't just leave him hanging"

Asian: "and you won't. i can see how he makes you feel just from the smile that appears on your face at the sound of his name or even the sound of his voice" she said and i immediately smiled hard as fuck

Asian: "see that smile right there. nic gucci's name only brings tears to your eyes. any and everything about meek lights up your whole entire world. i can make decisions for you but i can guide you into making the correct one." i just hugged her tighter because she was absolutely right.

I couldn't let him come in and ruin my life all over again when everythings going so perfect for me. i skilled grabbing my phone to text meek but before i could i received an incoming call from a unknown number.

Nicki: "Hello?"

Gucci: " We need to talk." i heard gucci's voice and immediately hung the phone up.

i looked at asian and she looked at me as the phone run constantly non stop.

Nicki: "STOP FUCKING CALLING WHAT DO U POSSIBLY WANT TO TALK AB—" i was cut off by meeks voice and my heart dropped.

Meek: "NIC WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN STOP CALLING" he yelled back and i sat there silently starting at asian looking for answers on what to say.

Meek: "HELLO?"

Nicki: "I'm sorry babe i thought u were one of my workers blowing my phone up" i said throwing a small giggle in after trying not to give anything away and asian gave me a thumbs up.

Meek: "Man don't be playing wit me like that onika i'm on my way back to yo house." he said hanging up and my phone immediately began ringing again

Nicki: "Gucci what the fuck do you want????"

Gucci: "If you don't want to meet up with me and tak i'm coming to your house right now" he said and i looked at asian with wide eyes.

Nicki: "i'll meet you at the wendys down the street in about 2 hours." i said hanging up the phone

Asian: "you sure about this nic?

Nicki: "he can't come here! meeks on his way!"

Asian: "But can u handle this conversation with him face to face?"