Chapter 3: Looking A** N*gga

NICKI POV

Me and my girls decided to hit up a club to celebrate our new incomes & takeover , we originally came from new york but we all moved down to south philly a year ago and we are now on the come up of taking over. i was currently still at my warehouse with one of my top workers which was the person in charge of all my connections. She goes by Young M.A in the streets.

Nicki: "M.A" i shouted from up stairs in my office after finishing up ever thing i had to do

M.A: "whats up boss lady" she says coming into the office smirking at me

Nicki: "is Asian still here" i asked smiling back at her

M.A: "not sure if she's in her office or not , want me to go check?"

Nicki: "nope , come here lil daddy" i said

as she walked towards me knowing exactly what i wanted. she came and grabbed me by my neck kissing me instantly as i deepened the kiss things got heated quick and she pulled my shirt off and unbuttoning my jeans and began kissing on my neck. From that kiss she bag an sucking and biting on my neck as i let out a soft moan. She than went to my nipples giving attention to each one before kissing her way down my stomach. i laid back on my desk as she pulled my jeans off of my legs leaving me in nothing but a thong and some red bottoms... i then feel her pulling my thong to the side as she comes back up and kisses me passionately and rubbing on my clit at the same time. moaning in her mouth she slid her fingers in which caused a unexpected louder moan to escape my lips into her mouth as she picks up her pace. she than begins sucking & licking on my neck while fingering me super fast. my eyes rolling back as i grip onto her hand and from her hand to the ends of the desk reaching my orgasm i began moaning louder and breathing hard. as i came all over her fingers she pulled them out of my vagina and sucked on them staring into my eyes right before tonging me down. she then immediately wasted no time going down to clean her plate. this girl was literally amazingggg with her tongue which is why i called her in here , she sucked exactly on my clit as i bit my lip to keep from moaning but couldn't help screaming out at her adding her fingers and giving me the combination of both. my eyes rolled back as i moaning really loud thought out my office. knowing for a fact that if asian was still here she would definitely hear me but i couldn't help it. hearing a light knock at the door i screamed out "IM CUMMINGGGG DADDYYYYY" gripping her head as my body twitched to her constantly licking on my clit in a fast motion while fingering me at the same time. as i felt my body shut out on me i hear giggling on the other side of the door and M.A gets up and comes to kiss me.

Nicki: "girl your talented as fuckkkkkk"

M.A: "and you taste good as fuckkkk" she replies mocking me as i rolled my eyes

Nicki: "let asian ass in here so she can stop knocking" i said putting on my clothes as she got up and opened the door. Asian then walks in with her mouth wide open and screams

Asian: "NO WAYYYYYY ... OMG"
i laughed at the shocked ness in her voice

Asian: "is this what you two be doing in here all the time?!?? OMG ARE YAL DATING ???? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU LIKED GIRLS NIC"
asians asks question after question

Nicki: "no asian were not dating the kid just gives great head" i said laughing as M.A dusts off her shoulders.

Asian: "omgggg i cannot believe thisss , my bestfriend is gay" she says ignoring everything i said

Nicki: "you acting like me and you never did shit before"

M.A: "what?!"

Asian: "but that was bond to happen we sexy asfuckk but youuuu ! you fucking this little dyke !" she says as we all burst out laughing