Chapter 6. Making Amends

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way." - Speaking.

'Up, up, and away!' - Thinking.

"Hello there." - Artificial Intelligence, Hologram, Phone call, Important Word.

"Statistically speaking flying still is the safest way to travel." - Somebody reading something out loud.

Superman - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Kal-El / Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence |

| Time: 9.32 A.M. |

My eyes open as my radio alarm clock starts to play music to wake me up. "It's my birthday!" I whisper yell as I get bolt out of my bed and all across my room to get ready for the day. I begin to sing along to my alarm clock as I go over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

"Make you banana pancakes. Pretend like it's the weekend now." I mumble as I walk over to the alarm clock and shut it off. I walk back over to the closet and pull out a new suit that Bruce had recently bought me for today that is very expensive. I lay it out on my bed and I grab a towel then I head into the bathroom that connects to my room.

I take a quick shower and wrap a towel around my body once I finish. I dry myself off and walk back into my bedroom and put the suit on. I do my hair and then walk outside of my room, I go downstairs and I see my Mother sitting at the table and eating cereal. 'Today is the day!' I chant in my head

"Hey Mom?" I walk up to her with a small smile and she looks up from the table. "Oh Izuku, you're already up. And dressed really nice? Is there a special occasion today?" She questions and my smile drops. "Yeah, I'm going to a celebration today.." I fight the urge to cry as she looks back down at the table and continues to eat her breakfast.

I put my head down as I walk back upstairs and grab my backpack containing my super-suit and put it over both of my shoulders and adjust the straps on them so it doesn't fall off. I climb out my window and jump down to the ground. I look around before floating slightly off of the ground with my legs flailing about. "Still haven't gotten the hang of this!" I take off flying at a low speed due to me not really having any experience with it.

_______________

| Location: Japan Wayne Manor |

I fly all the way over to Bruce's mansion without being seen and land in the forest near it. I emerge from all the trees and walk up to the gate and press the button on the intercom system. "Yes?" A British sounding man answers. "Hey Alfred, it's Izuku." I speak into the system and the gate makes a noise and then swings open.

I walk through the gates and up to the giant estate's front door. It opens as I reach it and Bruce is standing there in a black suit with a slightly crooked tie. "Kal-El. Happy Birthday." He says in his monotone voice and I grin. "Thank you Bruce." I walk inside the home and we walk into the giant living room area.

"Greetings Master Midoriya." Alfred walks up to Bruce and fixes his tie. "Happy Birthday." Alfred gives me a small hug and I light up. Alfred walks away to go get tea and Bruce and I sit down on the couches. "So how did it go with her?" He asks and my smile falters. "Well I approached her and tried to talk. But she forgot what today was so I dropped it." I explain and he nods.

"Sorry." He apologizes and I shrug. "Not your fault." A silence falls over us before he changes the topic. "So how is flying going?" I groan and he chuckles. "It is so hard! I love it so much though. I think if I get a little more practice in I'll be pretty good at it." We both talk and eventually Alfred comes back and serves us tea. "More practice you say? Suit up." Bruce says as we both get up. I nod.