Prologue

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way." - Speaking.

'Up, up, and away!' - Thinking. 

"Hello there."  - Artificial Intelligence, Hologram, Phone call.

Superman - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Third Person }

| Location: Midoriya Residence |

| Time: 11.36 P.M. |

Inko Midoriya slowly walks into her home, holding a small baby boy with black hair and blue eyes. She walks into the nursery her husband built for her for the child they were originally planning on.

She sets the baby down in the crib and smiles as she looks down at him. "I'm telling you Hisashi! It's a miracle, almost as if our prayers have been answered!" She exclaims to her frowning husband.

"Inko we could've kept trying! Just because we weren't successful the first couple of times, doesn't mean we can't have kids! Who knows where this kid came from? You found him in a literal SPACE SHIP!" He loudly exclaims, causing the baby to cry. 

"Who knows what would've happened if we let the government take him! He'll live a good life with us." She pleads to her husband as she comforts the baby.

He sighs before nodding his head. "Fine. He's going to need a name though." He speaks after a long silence

"Izuku." She says to him and he smiles. "Welcome to the family. Little Izuku." 

_______________

{ Third Person }

On July 15, 2086, during a meteor shower, an unidentified object fell into Earth's atmosphere and landed in a field of crops owned by the Midoriya family.  Upon the objects' arrival, the Midoriya's went to investigate their field which had been damaged by the meteor shower. 

What they saw, could not be explained. Laying in their field, was a small metal spaceship. 

Inko Midoriya touches the pod and its hatch slides open with a hiss, revealing a baby boy wrapped up in a soft red blanket long enough to be a cape for a hero costume. With no hesitation, Inko immediately took the child in as her own.

Inko had wanted a child for so long, but could never have one herself. And so it seems her greatest wish came true.  

And although she now needed to forge several official government certificates to attempt to pass off the boy as her own adopted son, she truly just had the best intentions for him.

Hisashi takes the ship his new son came to Earth in and hides it in the basement of the barn. The two never planned to tell him that he wasn't human. They wouldn't even have answers to give to the boy. 

_______________

{ SEVERAL YEARS LATER } 

Four years quickly pass and Izuku develops into a very curious, but kind boy. Quiet to others, but loud when he needed to be. A very active boy, he would always play on the farm and do very . . . peculiar things. Like crushing his hard plastic toys in his hands, or throwing balls so far away he loses them.

But whenever he would tell his parents, they would say it was just his imagination. Being a small child, he believed them. 

But as more and more occurrences with him crushing things that were not meant to be crushed. He began to feel as if he didn't belong. Especially feeling this way when his mother began to tell people that he was quirkless. 

Maybe they were right, maybe he did just have an active imagination. But somewhere in the back of his head, he felt differently.

_______________

Izuku Midoriya

Age: 4

Quirk: N/A (No Answer.)

Parents: Inko Midoriya, Hisashi Midoriya. 

IQ: At 16 he has an IQ of 187.

_______________

A/N (Please read.) -

Welcome to the start of this story! It was announced in the discord server which not everybody has joined so only a few knew about it. I beg of you to give it a chance. It will be so much better planned than the other story and probably better now that I have writing experience. Don't worry though, I will come up with an official posting schedule so both of the stories get updated frequently. Once again please give this a chance! Peace :)