Chapter 2. Not From Here

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way." - Speaking.

'Up, up, and away!' - Thinking.

"Hello there." - Artificial Intelligence, Hologram, Phone call, Important Word.

"Statistically speaking flying still is the safest way to travel." - Somebody reading something out loud.

Superman - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence |

| Time: 4.36 P.M. |

"Your parents will be really hard to find. Considering they aren't from this planet." Mom says as she pulls a tarp off of some Space-Shuttle-looking thing. "What?" I breathe out and she just shakes her head.

"You may not biologically be our son. But we have loved you more than those people ever will. You crashed into our field of crops eleven years ago and we took you in and hid you from the government in fear they would come for you." She explains and Dad just stands there quietly.

I look at him and he just nods at me. "I-I don't understand? You're saying I'm... an alien?!" I explode as a million questions flood my mind as I try to comprehend what I was just told. "Yes. We don't know what your species is called, and if there are more of you out there. But we haven't been able to open the pod you came from." She informs me as I walk up to the pod.

"But you have to understand son, we love you so much! And we never intended to hurt you." Dad says as my hand hovers in front of it. I ignore him and place my hand on the cool metal and it makes a strange humming noise and it opens up with a hissing noise. Inside a small, white, chair with a seatbelt sits. Entirely lit up by bright lights.

Sitting in the center of it all is a orange, jagged rock with small engravings on it. I carefully pick it up and take it out of the pod. Suddenly, a small fuel looking port on the side of the pod opens up and begins to glow.

I look at the port and then the crystal in my hand, and place the crystal inside. The ship starts to hum loudly and then a hologram of a tall man, with slicked back brown hair that is slowly graying with blue eyes, wearing a black outfit with an "S" in the middle of it appears.

Mom shrieks in surprise due to his sudden appearance and Dad jumps in shock. "Hello.. Kal-El, it has been so long." The holographic man softly says and my eyes widen. "Is that my name? My real name?" I ask and he nods.

"I wish that your Mother and I could've come with you to this planet. But you were naturally born instead of being created in a birthing pod. Those who are born in birthing pods are tied to the planet and can not leave." He begins to speak once again and my eyes widen. "You're my Dad?" I question once again and he smiles. "Yes, but my real name is Jor-El. Your mother is Lara Lor-Van." He tells me and I smile.

"So is this like some sort of video call? Where are you now?!" I ask with a smile. Jor-El frowns though and shakes his head no. "I'm afraid not. I am simply an artifical intelligence programmed with the actual version of myself. Who sadly perished along with your mother and everything else on the planet known as Krypton when it collapsed." He says and my eyes widen and I take a step back.

"You're... dead?!" I ask in shock and he nods. "The reason you were sent to Earth is because Krypton had a build up of internal-pressures in its Uranium core. Causing it to explode and create an unkown, harmful material to us Kryptonians." He informs me and I turn around to my adoptive parents. "Can you guys.. leave the room." I quietly ask and they nod.