Chapter 3. The Start Of Training!

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way." - Speaking.

'Up, up, and away!' - Thinking.

"Hello there." - Artificial Intelligence, Hologram, Phone call, Important Word.

"Statistically speaking flying still is the safest way to travel." - Somebody reading something out loud.

Superman - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence Barn |

| Time: 6.32 P.M. |

"It was so fun! I wish you could've seen me! I was going so fast!" I excitedly exclaim to the hologram of Jor-El. "That does indeed sound very fun. But the part I am most interested about is the fact that he knew a Kryptonian. Did he say who it was?" He asks and I nod my head no.

"All he told me is that they were a scientist who was traveling the galaxy and once crash landed on Earth. I thought that maybe he was naturally born just like me! But then he said that they passed away so I guess it isn't that important." I inform Jor-El and he nods. "Don't worry about it."  I smile and nod.

"So is the crystal thing fully charged up now?" I switch the topic and he frowns. "I'm afraid not. It was dormant for almost twelve years so it should be a while." He answers and I sigh. "That's okay! For now I'll just keep reporting in to you-" I begin to say but get cut off by Mom yelling for me.

"I'm coming!" I shout and shrug my shoulders at the hologram and shut it off. I put the tarp over the ship and exit the basement and enter the first floor of the barn. I leave the barn and head straight to the house and freeze when I see Aya's car parked next to ours. 

'I got this. Just say it was adrenaline!' I enter the house and see Aya and her Mother sitting next to Mom and Dad. "Uh hi you guys, what brings you here." I wipe some dust off me from the basement and her Mother frowns. "We were just discussing what you did yesterday honey." Mom says and I nod.

"Yeah. It was pretty crazy, I'm just lucky for that adrenaline rush or who knows what may have happened." I lie and Dad nods. "Midoriya I doubt it was an adrenaline rush. Being able to push a bus full of water and kids that was submerged underwater onto land? You probably awakened a dormant quirk!" Aya exclaims and I frown.

"I don't think that is possible." Dad cuts in and I nod. "We don't have a history of strength quirks and-" "Oh come on Hisashi! I've known you since Junior High and it is very obvious that he isn't your child." Aya's Mother shouts out and I see him clench his fist. "He is my son!" He shouts back.

"The entire town knows what Doctor Kennedy can do! Does he even know?!" She argues and I clench my fist in anger. 'I've gotta cool down.' I quietly slip out of the house and begin to walk back to the barn. "Midoriya!" Aya calls out and I groan. "What is it now?" I turn around and look at her.

"I'm sorry about everything my Mother said. The only reason we came over is to recommend a Quirk Doctor because I thought you may have been misdiagnosed." She admits and I sigh. "Thanks I guess, but I don't care about not having a quirk." I admit and she widens her eyes.

"So you don't want to be a hero?" She asks and I groan. "I do want to be a hero! But think about it like this. The power doesn't make the hero, the strength of the heart does." I explain and she raises her eyebrows. "That sounds kinda stupid." I sigh and facepalm. "Aya come here! We are leaving!" Her Mother calls out and Aya frowns.

"Sorry." She waves and runs to her car and leaves. Dad walks out of the house and comes up to me. He places his hand on my shoulder and sighs. "I'm sorry about that." I just nod and walk back to the house and go up in my room.