Experiment 07:

Darkness once fill the air again but this time was different. In that total darkess night all you begin to hear where the voices of the people screaming, crying begging for mercy, pleading for their lives to be spare and yet it did not seem to be happening. Because in that same total darkness a horror was about to begin and it continues and seems not like to end. In the that place filled nothing but the blackest of the black and only the moon was the light there was no telling what was going on until... Alas! As the sun meets the moon upon the montain of dead corposes there they were. Beings with eyes red as blood and hair black as the night itself. As the hideous monsters looks towards their direction the battle begins. Swift like the light they all begin their attack as though they were dancing with the crimson fire light suddenly the black surrounding turns into a dramatic color of bloody red. Still hears of agonizing voices were heard from time to time but to this being it was though it was music to their ears and they were enjoying each moments as they kill the tormenting monsters one after another.

Human like appearance...

Extreme human reflexes...

Incredible speed and  strength...

Who are they?

Why are they here?

What is their purpose?

Those questions are not yet to be answered. No not just yet. Then again darkness fills the most of what is left in sight. Out of that certain darkness a voice was once again heard.

Rest assure that you are in good hands. For you are the chosen one, the one that has been chosen by she the one who is always been watching over you. What you witness with those eyes was only a taste of what is was before time. Dont worry those that are with the chosen one will protect thee. Have faith in them." and with that the voice disappear.

Everything starts to come back to normal the moment he open his eyes first thing he see was the clear navy blue sky and twinkling stars just right above him. He realize his back to his world. The world he knows that was full of chaos and despair. He sits up and notice that there was a camp fire not far from him. Maybe it was those women who save his life. As he approach the camp fire he saw nobody was there then not from a distance he hears voices near the lake and try to see who was those and Alas... In the middle of the heaven and earth was three lovely goddesses bathing in the lake. He cannot believe his eyes as he observe them clean their bodies. It was seeing something extra-ordinary that he can't take his eyes off of. Sooner or later he realize that he must not stay so long since he will soon be notice. So he returns to the camp and notice two people sitting by the fire.