Experiment 16:

" What's this? The great envader Mofasa can evade a simple attack no more? This is something new..." As Exile looks into the man's silver blue eyes. The man just stand but was on his guard.

" Evading such a sloppy attack? You got to be joking Exile no... Shifu..." He said as he walks pass the sword and disappears and reappears behind Exile's back and was about to grab her with his sharp claws. Exile moves away and tries to stab the man with her sword but then again evades and vanish the next thing she knows he is behind her again attempt for the same attack this time Exile stabs the ground and does a back kick to stop the man's attempting attack and it works the man backs off loosing some of his balance with this Exile's made a swift advance leap and kick one of his foot and send him flying into the water.

" Ha! Ha! How you like that? I call that kick Mofasa's butt into the pond technique! Sounds pretty awesome, What do you think Reborn?" She said confidently as she looks towards the yellow braided girl that was hiding on one branches of a nearby tree.

" It's seem like one of you ordinary techniques that gone wrong." She said as she jumps off of the branch and takes a peek into the pond.

" Do you think that man will be okay?" Reborn ask with concern.

" Dont worry about it. He is one of the oldest wolf around. He can handle a little water!" Exile with confidence as she pats the back of the other one.

" Really? Seriously?" She ask sarcastically.

" Do you know that this is a pond?" She ask the confident blue hair girl.

" Of course. I know." She answers her

" And you do know that a pond can be feet deep that even a mere being cant stand?" the yellow braided girl ask as she looks at the woman with an ironic look.

" Well... That is..." She tries to defense herself but then a burst of bubbles begins to puffs up from underneath the water.

" Ah... Seems like he is drowning... what to do, what to do." She said as she looks at the woman who was a little hesitance.

" Oh well you did said that he can handle a little water. So it will not be a problem will it Exile?" The girl did not answer and walks away. Reborn thought that may be she did not bother by what she said and was ready to help the man when suddenly Exile dash out infront of her and jumps into the water. Reborn eyes widen and made a little chuckle.

" Seriously... She jumps in the water forgetting she herself has weak tolerance to water...."She smirks and writes a spell on the air and blows it. The water suddenly forms a sphere and was lifted up in the air inside was the old man and Exile both unconscious. Reborn guides the circular form of water to the surface and as soon as it hits the ground the sphere disperse. Immediately Exile gasp large quantity of air then coughs out some water.

" *cough* I... thought...*cough* was going to die..." She said as she tries to cough out the remaining water.

" Apparently, That wont not be possible since you will either go on hibernation when your body begins to feel the pressure." Reborn said as she comes near to inspect the old man's condition.

" Looks like he is alive. Dont worry he just went unconscious but he is alright." Reborn said as she holds the man's wrist to check his pulse rate. Then suddenly out of nowhere a gust of air appears infront of them. Then appears the little green girl celestial.

" Trouble!" the celestial shouted.