Experiment 17:

" What do you mean?" Exile said as she tries to dry her hair.

" Awaken ones... No, Vampires... heading towards the village!" The celestial said in deep panic.

" What?!" Both Reborn and Exile said in the same monotone voice.

Meanwhile, back at the village... At one of the chambers. Dawn was still hold captive and was tortured to tell the truth.

" Well? Are you not going to say anything? Huh???" One of the human wolf said as he grabs Dawn my the hair. Dawn did not said nothing. By doing so this made the human wolf more irritated than ever and begins to injure her with his claws, scrapping his way to the woman's body not leaving one bit of her areas undamaged. It was a gruesome sight. Then for the final strike just before he was going to end a final blow...

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" A feminine tone was heard from a few inches away. The human wolf hold his attacks and looks outside the door and sees nothing. Then he turns his back and tries to continues where he left his prey...

" Didn't I just told you to stop? My,my you are not a good follower. I wonder what Mofasa was doing all along..." With this the male wolf once again turns around and saw Exile who was looking at him eye to eye like a predator finally caught it's prey. Instantly instinct took over and attacks Exile. The woman avoids the attack effortlessly and kicks the wolf to the wall leaving him unconscious.

" Now. Then that is one down... One more to go is it?" She said as she looks at the defenseless Dawn who was hanging from the wall,bloody injured and not able to move an inch. Dawn just gives a long sigh and cuts off the chains binded on her arms and legs. And carries her on the shoulder like a dead animal. As she walks out of the chamber she meets up with Reborn who was waiting for them together with the elder of the village, Mofasa.

" Yo! Thanks for showing the way old pal!" Exile said in an exclaiming tone as she shows a salute to the elder.

" Hmph. Just so you know you have charges against me. So instead of her being hold captive. You will be the one to take her place." The old man said as she pass by her.

" Ha, ha, ha, Oh common no hard feelings. Mofasa. It was just a joke. A joke." She said as she pats the old man's back.

" Was it really a joke after making him fall into the pond and almost drown to death?" Reborn said as she reminds the woman of how an asshole she was in doing that to the elder of the village. Exile did not say nothing and just continue to give a fake laugh and tries to avoids Reborn's glances. She knew how guilty she was. Well at least. Sooner or later several of the town villagers comes towards them with swords and spears.

" Master Mofasa!" As soon as they reach the elder they saw Exile carrying Dawn and their aura suddenly changes.

" Master, stand back!" One of the man who was holding a spears said as he pointed it on Exile. Mofasa raise his right hand up indicating to put their weapons down. Some of them hesitated to put their weapons away.

" Oh,my... Is that you Shifu?" A woman around her thirties comes forward from the intense crowd.

" It is you!" She exclaim with deep joy that she let go of her basket full of fruits and vegetables.

" Hey, Nala don't you come close to tha-"

" Oh, pipes down you block head! Do you not recognize this face? or the scent for that matter? It's Shifu! Our Shifu!" She said as she comes close to Exile and sniffs off her scent.

" Yep. It's definitely you! I can tell!" She said in reassurance.

" N-nala? Is that really you?" Exile ask as she looks at the woman from head to toe in disbelief. The woman thrills around and then she suddenly turns into a beautiful brown she wolf and stares into her eyes. Instantly chills runs down Exile's spine causing her to loose balance and falls unto the ground along with Dawn in the process. All of the other villagers was stunned in disbelief of what they just see then one of them barf out.

" Pfft... Ha, Ha, Ha, It's Shifu alright... No one acts hysterical as he does!"

" That's true! Now that you mention it. I can sense Shifu scent coming from her. Is that really you Shifu?" Said the one with the spear still pointed at her.

" Y-yo... It's been a while... Jobe, Zufa..." Exile greeted them unsure of what she said of the names are correct or not.

" Now... Things are clear could you mind to take away that thing before it will cause any more damage?" Nala said as she pointed at the spear that was still pointing at Exile's directions. Jobe puts away his weapon and helps Exile stands up.

" I hate to ruin your warm reunion but could we focus the main reason why are we are here?" Reborn reminds them as she tries her best to lift Dawn's head it an upright position to prevent her from losing too much blood. Nala turns her attention to Reborn and sniffs her and Dawn. She then looks at the others who were waiting what she have to say since Nala is known to have a good nose and can remember every scent of anyone. She nods back meaning that they are clear and no threat to them. Then she turns to her side exposing her back to Reborn indicating as an offer to let her be the one to carry Dawn. Reborn gets the message and puts Dawn at Nala's back then the she wolf leaps forwards and looks at Reborn. She did not waste time and follows the she wolf.

Meanwhile at the outskirt of the village. Something bad was about to happen...