Experiment 12:

The very next day the team immediately moves out. And begins to travel. Walking in distance valleys and dusty rocky roads,Taiyo was thinking of giving up since he no longer have the strength to keep up with their pace. He was both tired and hungry since they did not eaten anything since that morning. He did not want to complain or anything since he owes his life to them so he suck it up and did his best to keep up with them until he stumble on a small stone causing him to loose balance. Suddenly someone from behind was able to catch him from falling. It was Dawn. Taiyo just tried to smile as a sign of thank and tries to recover his balance from standing up but ends up falling again good thing Dawn did not let go of his hand.

" Oi, are you alright?" Dawn ask at an alarming rate.

" Yes, I am fine don't worry about me." He answered with a pale voice. Although it clearly shows that the boy is not in good condition. She was amaze and thrill how he keep his pace with them. Such a brave strong boy.

"Tsk! Such a pain!" Dawn said as she carries the boy in her arms and pass right through Exile and Reborn.

" Hey where are you going? And why carrying the boy like a princess?" Exile curiously ask the woman. Dawn pause for a moment to answer Exile question.

" I will go ahead of you two to the next village. The boy needs some rest. " she accurately said and moves ahead leaving the two behind. Somehow this made the two women speechless since Dawn isn't the type to be concern with someone. With big fast walking movements and leaping around like an antelope. There was no doubt in the boy's mind that they are vampires but why not attack him? Why save him? What are they planning to do to him? This are the questions lingering in his mind that he was wanting to ask but couldn't.

" Is there a problem?" Dawn ask him. The boy shakes his head as an answer.

" Let me guess you are wondering what are we right?"The woman said as he look at the boy's shocking face.

" Thought so..." She added. Suddenly out of nowhere a big explosion happen to trigger that made them stop on their tracks. Dawn put Taiyo down on a nearby tree and immediately scans the area and was able to find something suspicious. Instantly Dawns red eye becomes golden red then...

" I summon Aqua, Phoenix and Sierra!" She calls out as a gust of violent winds form infront of her starting to form shapes according to their element. First it was Phoenix whose element was the destructive fire. Second was Sierra who holds the abundant wind and lastly Aqua whose power is the adoptable water. Taiyo stands there in amazement seeing these celestials infront of him is absolutely stunning without a doubt. Aqua recognize Taiyo immediately and greeted him. Taiyo nods back to acknowledge her greeting.

" So? What seems to be the problem?" Phoenix ask as she plays little balls of fires around her fingers.

" We got company." Dawn said.

" Let me guess you need an eagles eye's view? I am on it!" The little celestial said as she disappear into thin air.

" I notice that Lady Reborn and Exile are not with you." Aqua said as she scans the area looking for them.

" I went ahead of them." Dawn answers.

" Oh my... don't tell me you ended up loosing your way didn't you Master?" Dawn didn't reply and just turn back at the keeny celestial. With seconds a gust of air reappears and Sierra appears with some promising information.

" What is the situation." Dawn asks immediately.

" It's true we have some company but they are most likely not to harm us. It seems that they are just trying to protect there village that is just a few meters from here. And by doing so they put trigger bombs within different areas so that the villagers would be aware of intruders." Sierra explains thoroughly.

" Are they happen to be humans?" Aqua ask Sierra in a concern tone. Sierra shakes her head.

" I think they are some kind of werewolves or hybrids... although I can sense some presence of human essence coming from some of them. I am no sure so I can't tell." She said as she plays with a flower on the ground.

" So what is you plan?" Phoenix ask Dawn.