Experiment 05:

"Sorry about that I did not mean to startled you." The woman apologize while helping the boy changes his clothes.

"No... It's alright. I should have said something I shouldn't said." Taiyo said shyly to the woman.The woman then come near him and strokes his head gently and smiles at the boy.

But you should never judge a book by it's cover alright. I will let this one pass since to apologize sincerely. Okay?" she said. The boy just nodded and sits down on a near by rock. Again just like before silence feels the air made it seems uncomfortable for them and Taiyo once again started to get more anxious than before. 

*Ringing of charm bells*

He turns around to see who was making that mysterious sound and he saw the woman that was standing in the middle on the lake and she was singing... A song that was calm and peaceful yet full of mystery and compassion. It was captivating. Little by little his body moves towards the edge of the lake and sits there, continues listening to the sweet, calm serenade. Once the song stops the calmness stops and he caught the woman staring at him.

"Oh.. I-I am sorry. I did not mean to disturb you or anything." He said as he stands up.

"Do you know who is Lady Dawn and the others really are?" The woman ask the boy. With curiously the boy hold his pose and look at the woman with curious.Without hesitation in his eyes and nodded back. 

"Then come with me where no human has step foot on." She said with an echoing melody creating a chanting barrier between them. Instantly the boy falls half unconscious and started walking towards the center of the lake where the woman was standing waiting for him.

"Come and see for yourself for this will be your first yet your last savour every moment of this for this will not happen again not tomorrow nor in the future. This will happen only now and on this very moment. Come, Chosen one and see for yourself what beholds upon thee." and with that they both vanish. In the midst of darkness Taiyo wakes up.

"Where... am I?" He ask himself while trying to sit up.

"This is the void." The woman explains. The boy freak out a bit but realize who it was and feels embarrass about it.

" The void?" he curiously ask again.

"Yes, the place where there is no beginning and no end. The place where you seek something but sees nothing. This is the place where the past will have to meet the present and the present that will lead to alternate futures." she explains calmly while walking ahead of the boy. Taiyo immediately stands up and tries to keep up with the woman. She explains lots of things to the boy and somehow the boy was able to understand every bit of it. Then they meet a dead end on that dead end there was a door. On that door was written "lost soul". They boy just looks at it and then steps back. 

Looks like we have reach where we should begin. Shall we enter?" The woman suggested. Scared but curious the boy takes a step forward and opens the door. Then a bright light surrounded them.